Open Libram LXVI: Light in the Darkness

Paladin
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
Ah. No idea. Look cool, though.
Empress down woot!

Got my normal tier chest to boot. Now on to Terrace next raid night.

Enjoy one shoting the place, seriously the drop off in difficulty between Terrace and HoF is shocking. Lei Shi is probably the only fight in the place that might take some work, but if your healers can kep your tanks up through add phase in Empress there's no reason they can't do it there. Also you should insist on going straight to elite mode for protectors.
02/05/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Retsu
Also you should insist on going straight to elite mode for protectors.

Agreed.
Just tested Light's Hammer on the PTR: Snare is tied to Arcing Light, which is a physical debuff, not magical, and it does indeed pulse every two seconds.

Everything else seems to be working as well. Exo procs Templar's Verdict glyph (but the duration isn't cumulative if you use one after the other).
02/05/2013 11:27 PMPosted by Jackishi
Everything else seems to be working as well. Exo procs Templar's Verdict glyph (but the duration isn't cumulative if you use one after the other).

It might not be cumulative (didn't expect that, sounds too crazy), but does it reset it back to maximum duration?
02/05/2013 11:43 PMPosted by Muletia

It might not be cumulative (didn't expect that, sounds too crazy), but does it reset it back to maximum duration?

Yep, refreshes it back to 6 seconds. Was really nice, too - was duelling a fire mage on the PTR, and I swear most of my damage was more from ranged attacks than anything else, simply because Blazing Speed and Blink are so !!@%ing annoying together now that BS doesn't replace Blink.

Also, call me crazy, but our heals feel amazing in the PTR with the new Tyrannical gear and PvP power benefitting us. I was getting upwards of 70-77k normal FoLs and just under 60-70k for WoG with Seal of Insight on.
Empress down woot!

Got my normal tier chest to boot. Now on to Terrace next raid night.

Grats!

We wound up getting our kill tonight as well. That transition to p3 is a !@#$%.

Also, just to share some lulz from last night, check out 3:55: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3gtubuuSXTc Gogo tank d/c and dk blood presence clutch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3gtubuuSXTc

my eyes....

how does your warlock seee anything with that ui?
02/06/2013 07:09 AMPosted by Idoma
my eyes....

Look, look with your special eyes.
Morning Pally Crew

I must resign myself to the fact that I will never be Thane of Windhelm

Setstage didnt work, respawning the npcs didnt work, even using console commands to give me quest completion didnt work

But the new Dragonborn DLC is fun, they even tossed in music from Morrowind.
Yay, grats! \o/

02/06/2013 04:57 AMPosted by Snozberries
Grats!

Ty!

Now I'm not so worried about not finishing the Tier before the patch.

Enjoy one shoting the place, seriously the drop off in difficulty between Terrace and HoF is shocking.

That's what I keep hearing and I'm counting on it. But I never underestimate my guilds ability to screw up simple things.

Also you should insist on going straight to elite mode for protectors.

Thanks for the heads up.

We wound up getting our kill tonight as well. That transition to p3 is a !@#$%.

And Grats to you!

02/06/2013 04:57 AMPosted by Snozberries
Also, just to share some lulz from last night

"We're good."

"We're missing a Tank!"

"Yeah, but besides that we're good."

That gave me teh lulz.

02/06/2013 07:43 AMPosted by Aglaea
Look, look with your special eyes.

My UI!

XD
Tera was fun, I feel pretty as my High Elf
02/06/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Paladinchaz

I'm still sitting at a good 12h+ of patching. How's the gameplay?
*cry*, got heroic Garalon to 2% when he did his special Crush and killed us all, and worst of all the raid is now at 10 people with 3 of them being healers which makes 2 healer fights more difficult as 1 healer is half a dps.

2 people lost to real life and 2 just stopped turning up - haven't heard anything from 1 of them and the other said they'd be online last Friday to let us know what's been going on .. and didn't and still hasn't let us know.

Fun times. We're now after a tank (non Warrior), healer (Priest preferred but a Paladin would work), a Hunter and a Warlock. The last time we had to recruit like this was T11 during heroic progression when we were doing 25s - and the only solution back then was to stop doing 25s and do 10s. I'm not giving up, but as Leia (and others) said .. I have a bad feeling about this.
02/06/2013 08:21 AMPosted by Paladinchaz

That's what you get for siding with the Imps...Even though Ulfric's rebellion isn't as patriotic as it appears on the surface.

I'm still sitting at a good 12h+ of patching. How's the gameplay?

A lot more interactive than WoW is, I physically have to roll and dodge crap on my slayer, and actually aim my attacks

02/06/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Grôgnárd
That's what you get for siding with the Imps...Even though Ulfric's rebellion isn't as patriotic as it appears on the surface.

Yea...there wasnt really a 'good' side to the rebellion.
Morning Pally Crew

Setstage didnt work, respawning the npcs didnt work, even using console commands to give me quest completion didnt work

But the new Dragonborn DLC is fun, they even tossed in music from Morrowind.

If you use setstage to give yourself the quest, can you then set it to the very final quest stage and complete it?
02/06/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
A lot more interactive than WoW is, I physically have to roll and dodge crap on my slayer, and actually aim my attacks

Tried Tera but the game never really "stuck" to me. Guess it depends on the class though, tried a warrior and a lancer.
02/06/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Cayse
If you use setstage to give yourself the quest, can you then set it to the very final quest stage and complete it?

I tried every stage of that quest in setstage to give it to myself, It never appeared in my quest log.

So I used CompleteQuest to basically just give myself completion credit for that quest, which still didnt work, the steward still wont sell me the house.