Open Libram LXVI: Light in the Darkness

Paladin
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
Well yea, Blizzard has been cutting edge, so it looks better than a lot of other companies

But Blizzards own internal standards these days? Compared to the most recent SC 2 trailer or the MoP trailer; they look like crap
Needed one more Tier token to have a two piece for my Tank set, Terrace did not cooperate, all gold. :(

I must better mah Tanking for teh Challenge Modes!

01/31/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
But Blizzards own internal standards these days?

Are you talking about in game cutscenes or patch trailers or what? Because of course those things aren't going to compare to expansion trailers.

Wrathgate still gives me chills.

EDITZ:

Speaking of cut scenes and stuff this is fraking amazing.

If you haven't read Tides of War and plan too then don't watch it.

http://youtu.be/NgZk3Au9jmw

Can I watch this to learn what happens in it then skip reading the book?
Man. I just realized how much I loved and still love the Paladin forum after all these years, even with the ups and downs.

Don't mind me. Just feeling a little old. Weird how long and how much a part of my life WoW's been.
Another comment by GC on the PTR forums.

Yeah, we agree. It's not "Ret mandatory on every 3s team" good, but I think you can understand why we wouldn't want that.

We are considering some other buffs to Ret still. We don't know yet if we will do any or all of these (they are emphatically not promises) but the kind of thing we are considering:

- Glyph of Blessed Life -- no longer requires Seal of Insight. You can have any Seal or none active, which puts the glyph in Ret's hands.
- Glyph of Templar's Verdict -- damage reduction triggered by Exorcism (or both) instead. That way you aren't choosing TV over a heal.
- Light's Hammer -- also snares targets it damages while in range. This one potentially buffs Holy too, but we're not sure that many Holy paladins would give up Prism to take it.
01/31/2013 05:24 PMPosted by Katarn
Yeah, we agree. It's not "Ret mandatory on every 3s team" good, but I think you can understand why we wouldn't want that.

still want ret's stun break back. since they don't seem to want ret to have spectacular damage why can't we have spectacular support?

Can I watch this to learn what happens in it then skip reading the book?

I guess.....

Although you won't appreciate it as much, if you don't want to read the book you could always just read a summary online.
Another comment by GC on the PTR forums.

We are considering some other buffs to Ret still. We don't know yet if we will do any or all of these (they are emphatically not promises) but the kind of thing we are considering:

- Glyph of Blessed Life -- no longer requires Seal of Insight. You can have any Seal or none active, which puts the glyph in Ret's hands.
- Glyph of Templar's Verdict -- damage reduction triggered by Exorcism (or both) instead. That way you aren't choosing TV over a heal.
- Light's Hammer -- also snares targets it damages while in range. This one potentially buffs Holy too, but we're not sure that many Holy paladins would give up Prism to take it.

Nice little changes to be sure.
I'd like the TV Glyph change for sure.

/random

No raid tonight........

It's like this expansion everyone just fell apart and can no longer keep our raid schedule, guess I can't talk as at one point my schedule was pretty wacky too.

/sigh

Rescheduled, still have two raid nights left if people can show. I want to kill Queen this week.
I think the Blessed Life one would be the best choice, since it's unique and Paladiny.
Ret buffs? Inconceivable!
Glyph of TV working on only Exo would be !@#$, since that's unreliable. Both would be good.
My... Precious...

Granted it's LFR version and I'm not DPS main but... LFR weapon from Sha...

So...rovery...
Pugged the fourth boss of MSV down even though we enraged twice because people can't avoid annihilation... Elegon is going to make me cry in a corner, such a stupid fight for melee.
Grats, Bass - now get a gem!
01/31/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Aglaea
Pugged the fourth boss of MSV down even though we enraged twice because people can't avoid annihilation... Elegon is going to make me cry in a corner, such a stupid fight for melee.

I really like elegon. :(
01/31/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Elidra
Glyph of TV working on only Exo would be !@#$, since that's unreliable. Both would be good.

Both certainly.

That's a major flaw in the glyph for PVP when you have to use WoG to heal.

01/31/2013 10:11 PMPosted by Bassm
My... Precious...

Many grats.

And many grats again.

Elegon is painful if people are stupid, very fun if people are not.

Long Arm is your friend!
01/31/2013 10:29 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Long Arm is your friend!

Yus.

I always, always forget to switch to it on fights where it would be handy. I'm so used to just saying "lawl no, default PoJ" for Ret PVE.

I've really thought about just taking it as my regular talent and picking up the boot enchant, but I'm paranoid about loosing any amount of Haste. <_<