What Happened to the WPVP Events,

Bleeding Hollow
I havent been as active as I used to be, but trying to make a come back. I have noticed though there has not been andyWPVP events likehere used to be. I remember when Hode and/or alliance would get together and go out at a spot and battle it out. I remember the days of Keno getting a group of us Horde just to go mess with the people dueling outside of SW, not even to go inside for the king, just outside pvp kills. Think I might bring something like this back, what does everyone think?
World PVP
BRING IT ON YOU FAT COW.

<3
BRING IT ON YOU FAT COW.

<3

Lol, okay. If i can get one started will do.. You might have a little problem being lvl 87.
I'm a grunt in IWC, let's just wait for the servers to come up and I'll bring some friends by. :3
Well i might have to do some hunting tonight after i get home from work. I wil look for you Veeola, maybe even look out for your guild. Downfall is your guild is like a minnow in the lake of Bleeding Hollow. 4 lvl 90's, GL in greens and contender gear. Dont know if asking for that attention is a good thing right now, But i do give you credit for atleast trying.
BRING IT ON YOU FAT COW.

<3

Lol, okay. If i can get one started will do.. You might have a little problem being lvl 87.

Eh I can handle it :)

(Except when you hordies come outta nowhere and kill me when I'm trying to turn in a quest in the valley. That's when I go to cry).

(Except when you hordies come outta nowhere and kill me when I'm trying to turn in a quest in the valley. That's when I go to cry).

I am a druid, I can stealth. So I might fall under that category
01/29/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Xveezyo
whats wpvp

Good question.
01/29/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Helladin
I'm a grunt in IWC

I like how Hobs tried to console you by saying you still had guild repairs.
01/29/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Toffee
I'm a grunt in IWC

I like how Hobs tried to console you by saying you still had guild repairs.

I like how it worked to console me. :3
and i like Geocaching ...
01/29/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Xveezyo
hi toffee :D

Sup BB
Wait, Maybe I just dont understand it, but isn't wpvp just killing lowbies then fleeing when a level 90 shows up?
Nope its killing opposing faction, all levels in the world. Mostly though max level for fun in different areas.

Well i searched for ya last night Veeola. You were no where to be found. I did try though, all your guildies were low level and your only lvl 90 person was in a dungeon, so i did not go after them.

Well i searched for ya last night Veeola. You were no where to be found. I did try though, all your guildies were low level and your only lvl 90 person was in a dungeon, so i did not go after them.

I went to bed early like an old person :P

I went to bed early like an old person :P

ah ok, i will try again tonight and btw grats on 88