Fdruid or DK for 5.2

Death Knight
Simple question which is looking slightly better 5.2. No I am not trying to be a FOTM, these two are my next favorite class to PvP with. I love the Glass Cannon feel of DK's but compared to Fdruids i just feel like its to simple. Any advice would be appreciated.
Go Unholy, Frost IS too simple.
I know UH has a higher skill cap but isn't it just managing timmy?
Not really. Keeping his health up and making smart use of Leap/Gnaw is really all there is to it. Macros keep him doing exactly what you want for the most part. Managing your runes, specifically converting as many of them to Death as efficiently as possible, is what a lot of people find either daunting or tedious. And you've got three resource systems to keep track of and make synergize properly with Blood Tap charges in the mix.
If you want something not so simple then it's either Unholy like was said or you can attempt to master DW Frost's "Master Frost" which is a bit more in depth than people give it credit. At least in what it takes to be more successful. 2 handed Frost is more simple and predictable than the rest. Unholy and DW Frost have a bit more to manage to better take advantage of resources to reach their max potential.
unholy = chess. you have to set stuff up and plan stuff out

DW frost = speed checkers on crystal !@#$. simpler but you have to react quickly.

DW frost = speed checkers on crystal !@#$. simpler but you have to react quickly.

DW Frost is not simpler.

2 handed is simpler.

Most who think DW Master Frost is simpler more often than not are doing it wrong and telling others how to do it wrong.

kthx bye
Xarreda
90 Human Death Knight
Gankis

lolwut?

Anyway, I think Feral druid vs Dk is a tough pick, but heres my honest opinions on skillcap for classes.

Ferals = Even though there clones have got a 20sec cd, atm ferals dont even clone every 20sec unless the ps into a ns clone, + they have crazy single target damage and crazy mobility / CC, so feral is always a nice choice, I always !@#$ my pants when seeing them in arena.

Frost dks = Even though topping dps in battlegrounds (which is expected 90% of the time) I do like playing frost now n then but there are pros and cons too it, when switching too frost its alot more simpler for you too playing more fluidly and do big numbers easy, RBG's you will have no probs getting in, with all that being said though, the still cap is one of the lowest classes in wow being frost.

Unholy = The skill capped is probly alittle behind feral, Good unholy dks take use of there enraged pet charge for interupts on healers, + unholy you have the pretential too stack more necro's (<3 necros), Spreading aids and watching people rot is always nice, so the buffs are nice.

I am expecting Frost will still be the RBG pick, ferals have always been a solid melee dps choice in arena (imo) and I think unholy we will see majority of the pro (gladiators) go back too unholy next season instead of majority of them staying frost this season for obvious reasons.

Sorry about the spelling also xD
You are likely right that frost will be probably be the RBG pick partly because of the amount of damage at range and in particular it's an aoe.
play them both, like me.
Feral druid imo.
01/30/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Jäckßäuer
Feral druid imo.

Wow that means alot coming from you jack.... any particular reason why or just or two cents?
Play whatever you like the most. I have my reasons to play a Death Knight. Not only do they have "special eyes," but they have some badass transmog. In 5.2 you can use ANY two-handed weapon over any two-handed weapon when transmogging so I plan on using the 2H sword you get once you complete the starter quests. As well, dual-wielding Frost Death Knight's can wield two Slayer of the Lifeless no matter what 1-hander. Oooooh I'm excited.

Not only that but we're superb at soloing.
01/31/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Zoolandur
Wow that means alot coming from you jack.... any particular reason why or just or two cents?

We haven't had a large record for being too great recently, which isn't the same for feral.
Why is simple a bad thing? If it puts out, and 2h frost does put out like a wh*re, isn't that good?
01/31/2013 09:39 PMPosted by Conser
Why is simple a bad thing? If it puts out, and 2h frost does put out like a wh*re, isn't that good?

Some get this special snowflake syndrome. "It's hard to play so I'm a better player for being it." Then again predictable can be boring I guess but even 2 handed has procs so they're all interesting really.
01/30/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Tor
You are likely right that frost will be probably be the RBG pick partly because of the amount of damage at range and in particular it's an aoe.
Unholy has been shown to do quite a !@#$ ton of damage in AoE.

01/31/2013 10:43 PMPosted by Tor
Some get this special snowflake syndrome. "It's hard to play so I'm a better player for being it."
Pretty much.
01/31/2013 09:39 PMPosted by Conser

Cause its not worth much to most people if its easy.. I mean really, what is a rating in wow, or the gear or anything in this game if its not for the pride in the accomplishment. If its ez mode it all seems rather pointless. Cant even be fun if its easy
5.2 is UH Spec