Warlock demons

Warlock
The new demons as a choice for warlocks are pretty awesome, but I would like to see Blizzard give you the choice of which demon you would like to use for Grimoire of Supremacy ie Use the old demon or the new demon. I had to work hard to get to level 50 to obtain my felguard back in vanilla, I am still very attached to him and don't like the fact he is now a 'lesser' demon to the wraithguard. Also for the grimoire of service talent, the second summoned demon should be the same size as your permanent choice, sorry again thats just me but it makes your permanent demon seem.....inadequate
01/29/2013 01:20 AMPosted by Banlocus
I had to work hard to get to level 50 to obtain my felguard back in vanilla

Nice try. I like the thought of the thread, but the Felguard wasn't in the game as a warlock demon back in Vanilla.. Demo used the Succy back then.

When they were implimented it was as a talent so it wasn't hard to get at all..
01/29/2013 02:37 AMPosted by Saimeren

Nice try. I like the thought of the thread, but the Felguard wasn't in the game as a warlock demon back in Vanilla.. Demo used the Succy back then.

LMFAO you just got f#$%ing rocked haha... Scrubs these days, they think they're entitled to !@#$ if they say they played in vanilla
01/29/2013 02:54 AMPosted by Awfultower

LMFAO you just got f#$%ing rocked haha... Scrubs these days, they think they're entitled to !@#$ if they say they played in vanilla

It's really annoying, especially to people who actually did play in Vanilla.
You guys just fed a troll.......fools
01/29/2013 03:34 AMPosted by Endymios
You guys just fed a troll.......fools

Looks to me that you're the troll, and he's just an idiot.. You can leave now.
@ Banlocus Felt the same way,but I think other classes considered it OP.

Why op you ask? They would have to look up to see if it's normal or the supreme version.
02/06/2013 06:56 AMPosted by Banlocus
!@#$ I hate play 24/7 dork multi-tooned %^-*s that think wow is the real world, ok so the vanilla may of been incorrectly used, I never liked that term anyway, my point still stands, now go outside and kick the footy and get some sunlight !@#$ers

Sounds like you are the one that thinks this is real, getting so upset over a game and being called out lol
Wasn't the felguard added to our summoning list at the end of vanilla? If so doesn't that mean he was in vanilla?
Fact still stands that there was never a level 50 quest for the felguard.... it was a talent from day one.

Also did that guy just say go "Kick the footy"?
<-----Not a troll and i like it here.
01/29/2013 02:37 AMPosted by Saimeren

It actually was in vanilla right before BC released. I remember rocking it in pvp at lv50 taking out 60s. It however was a talent back then, and wasn't "hard work" to get.
Remember when the felguard wasn't a piece of !@#$?
It was a point for the developers, not the skinny boney girly armed dorks. And yeah it did take till level 50 to get enough points to obtain the felguard. It wasn't hard if you were a play 24/7 dork. Yeah I said go kick the footy you idiot, and for those taking time to write negative comments go get a life, your a good laugh but try obtaining some friends as an 'achievement'.
Yeah I said go kick the footy you idiot, and for those taking time to write negative comments go get a life

from a sentence above

It was a point for the developers, not the skinny boney girly armed dorks

Since you made the time to write a negative comment then does that mean you need to get a life? I might add some advice since you pretty much told yourself to get a life, then to work on your spelling.

Boney should be bony.
OP #1 Nerd U.S Forums

The suggestion isn't terrible however. I wouldn't mind the option to choose between demon sets when using supremacy.
02/07/2013 08:02 AMPosted by Banlocus
and taking time to be deliberately negative and firing back are completely different,

It's not different if you are firing back negative comments....so point invalid.
go kick the footy you idiot

maybe i'm just an idiot, but what's "go kick the footy" mean? Kids these days and their dang expressions and loud music. GET OFF MY LAWN!

02/06/2013 06:56 AMPosted by Banlocus
!@#$ I hate play 24/7 dork multi-tooned %^-*s

Also, this is why parents need to monitor what their kids do online. So some 8 year old doesn't have a swear fit on the internet forums.

Still a lot more mature than some of the threads I've read though :P