<NOT THE FACE> 13/16 needs late night raider!

Area 52
Post Limit:
Hello there! <NOT THE FACE> is a collection of friends, both old and new, that enjoy raiding together. A number of us have known each other in game since BC and are excited to again share the same guild tag. We are a respectful, fun-loving, and positive bunch of people.

Current Progress

MSV 6/6
HoF 6/6
ToES 1/4

This was our inaugural raid week! As you can see, we've been getting stuff done. While we've had some great luck with pugs this week, we'd love to get a consistent roster going.

Raid Schedule (EST):

Monday 12-2:30am
Tuesday 12-2:30am
Thursday 11:30-2:30am

Desired Classes

DPS:

Mage
Elemental Shaman

If you are a competent player that doesn't play one of our desired classes, feel free to talk to us anyways. We might be able to make something work.

Should you be interested, please find one of the following players in game:

Ferr
Awbie
Bendal
6/6 MSV on first night. Looking for more friends to join us!
2/6 HoF. Saw Garalon's enrage on first attempt! Need one more solid dps and a healer to get us a kill and keep moving.
Would love to find some people for Monday's raid.
Just need a dps!
how about a lock?
We already have a lock. Would prefer to get some more class variation, sorry!
how about a feral (kitty druid) and a RL friend a 478 hunter that have been riading together since vanilla :)?
02/03/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Khul
how about a feral (kitty druid) and a RL friend a 478 hunter that have been riading together since vanilla :)?

I'm afraid we only have one spot to fill =\ Best of luck in your guild search though!
Would love to find a dps before tomorrow night's raid.
We knocked out protectors and one shot Garalon tonight! Still looking for core members.
^
^ ^ ^
My server is crap and A-52 looks awesome, are you interested in a Ret paladin?
02/07/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Aglaea
My server is crap and A-52 looks awesome, are you interested in a Ret paladin?

We actually just managed to solidify our roster. Thanks for your interest though!