Need to stop reading GC's Twitter. :(

Death Knight
Posed question: "What is your opinion on AMS, IBF, and Death Pact not being usable while silenced? Seems comparable to deterrence and disarms."

Ghostcrawler response: "Silence is one of the few ways to stop a DK."

/sigh...yep...we're just unstoppable when we're not silenced.
Or stunned, or focused, or disarmed...
I guess there's just something about DKs he knows that we don't...
I stopped after he called Hungering Cold a stun.
You rekon he's played a DK since wrath?
Yeah, but we still have blood pres.
If it makes you guys feel better, Enhance shamans are in the exact same boat, only they can't use ANYTHING but their 2 melee attacks while silenced.
Not to mention they have less utility and survivability.
Just be happy that you have what you have.
DKs asked a question
-Better Nerf DKs - Ghostcrawler
DKs asked a question
-Better Nerf DKs - Ghostcrawler

DK's ask a question:
"Blood Presence" -Ghostcrawler.
Buff it to match defensive stance and make conversion free.. and sure, blood presence.
GC doesn't give a !@#$ about DKs. It's pathetic honestly. You can tell he plays a frost mage though. They just keep getting unneeded buffs.
that GC tweet blew my mind he said "Silence is one of the few ways to stop a DK. We don't want to make things harder to counter...."

is he kidding me? hard to counter? you know what is hard to counter as a DK? FERALS
02/05/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Riizil
GC doesn't give a !@#$ about DKs. It's pathetic honestly. You can tell he plays a frost mage though. They just keep getting unneeded buffs.

I know right! Mages have a new defensive spell that's being tested on ptr right now, and the blazing speed buff, if real, is ridiculous.
lawl, he thinks ret is fun wtf. He obviously never plays it and not to mention squishy and dies faster than a bubbled priest, warlock or mage. wish rets bubble was at LEAST decent. ha!
01/28/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Mazeryn
Ghostcrawler response: "Silence is one of the few ways to stop a DK."

I need a facepalm macro stat.