Server wide challenge! largest heal

Aman'Thul
OK so i was having some fun with heals and found i could get some decent crits.
Bascailly what the challenge is for the largest heal anyone on the server can achieve

The rules are:
a) You may not use buffs casted by NPC's (e.g. tsulongs breath 500%), you may however use flasks, potions, food, other class buffs etc
b) You may use any cooldown for your class
c) The player you are casting the heal on may not have any buffs which are not castable buffs
d) there must be evidence/proof of the heal

The current record stands with me ( one of the first people to have taken on the challenge ) the heal was casted by myself Freyjå onto a DK at 1:20am server time 31st january 2013 and was a 1,173,512 (1.173 mil) greater healing wave
This is just meant to be a fun thing for people to try out (goodluck and have fun!)
I have to see a screenshot of that heal.... that is awesome.

That makes me not want to go out and try lol I know I can hit 150,000 on a flash heal just in shadow with only spamming the heal, but yeah... kind of makes me want to try now...
Screenshot or it didnt happen :P
I healed a Human Pally 19th Sept. 1974, for 355,571,355 just by farting in his general direction.

I win
Sup guys,

Challenge accepted ... and completed. Aman'thul server, Pvp geared, non-elite weapon. Over1.4m+ heal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBM3u3xP7Uo
I healed a Human Pally 19th Sept. 1974, for 355,571,355 just by farting in his general direction.

I win

Was that before or after he punted you?

I win

Naw I see what you did thar. I only race changed from Draenei yesterday too.

We may be small but pack a big punch when needed!!
nice! i didn't think about using pvp power and all those CD's as a holy priest must really help out haha, wish shamans had CD's which actually increase our healing done
in the video for your 1.45mil there's another person there who's casting right before your heal went off?

Naw I see what you did thar. I only race changed from Draenei yesterday too.

We may be small but pack a big punch when needed!!

My alliance is a space-goat too, I couldn't go to Gnome (or Dwarf/Goblin)... I'd loose them on my screen. Can't loose Soph as she's trotting around anywhere, always know where she is :)