I love Grant of World Pvp's finest.

Darkspear
i was told by the internet, posting paragraphs when you're argueing with someone = you're mad.

gg Wp
That truly is World Pvp's Finset.
Good luck with a positive comment, again.
I love you Grant, even though you're not a BLUE Draenei. I forgive you.
01/31/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Modge
I love you Grant, even though you're not a BLUE Draenei. I forgive you.

Well im not blue lol so i made him white cus im white.
01/31/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Invincible
Where is grant getting these balls from all of a sudden? What happened to that cute little grant from back in the day.

I usually just let !@#$ talkers talk i hate any type of drama. But today i just exploded. I wont be doing that again its not who i am.
01/31/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Tooskosa
invincible.

What?
Bump cause this was funny as fack to read. Get at it ladies.
Lots of space goats 0-0
02/14/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Tooskosa
male draenei's everywhere

We need more. Your a guy irl rite? Why are you a female?
You understand that making your character female gives you more credibility on being a guy, because you stare at your avatars behind all day.

So the question is, would you prefer a male behind? Or a female behind?
You understand that making your character female gives you more credibility on being a guy, because you stare at your avatars behind all day.

So the question is, would you prefer a male behind? Or a female behind?

I would perfer to be a guy and get female behind.
So you prefer to stare at a male behind in game? Because if now we're moving to out of game, I can say I know I can get any female behind I want.
02/15/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Mvp
So you prefer to stare at a male behind in game? Because if now we're moving to out of game, I can say I know I can get any female behind I want.

I can't stare at my guys behind in-game because his tail is blocking his buns of steel. Also its just one of my pet peeves. If im not playing a guy since im a guy it bugs the hell out of me.