49 Exp.Off - Mon, Thurs, Sat 10E, 9C, 7P

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
01/30/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Combopoint
Some
01/30/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Gøner
body
Guys, chill with the catfight. You're going to get this thread deleted. Take it somewhere else.
anyone wanna explain to me why the 70s are so pissed?
keep talkin that sht ima report all u nerds
01/30/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Soheated
What is your deal with the 70 tournament, Im tired of addressing it.

01/30/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Gøner
I brought it up to show people who you really are and what you think of yourself/others. if that makes you look bad then ok. you did the same to me and I'm not really tripping about it or trying to pretend I'm above you like you seem to be trying to do to me..

It's no secret that I'm an elitist. Literally no one here doesn't know that. But you attempted to make me sound like an imbecile. Which I am not. A jerk, an elitist, whatever makes you happy. But to be insulted in the intelligence department by gone? The idea itself merits more than any insult you could ever produce.

01/30/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Gøner
edit: oh yeah and what about the other random gibs of the tourney? I didn't randomly gib every team I fought. just in maybe 1-2 games. and the RMP random gibbed plenty of people. so did the DK/rogue. but they didn't get flack, it was just a funny gib to you all when they did it. when it was us it's some huge ordeal and I deserve to be scolded and berated for it

No, nobody is being scolded and berated for anything. Hell Im not even attacking you at this point, Im just waiting for you to stop talking to me about some 70 tournament that I can barely care to remember.

All the other points you made this post are literally unable to be proven without hard evidence which neither of us possess and are completely matters of subjugation. If anatomy did indeed die with the healer hoj'd then I apologize for my misinformation and congratulate you on a very averagely played match.
cause I'm awful and Austin is omniscient. duhhhh

01/30/2013 05:14 PMPosted by Soheated
But to be insulted in the intelligence department by gone?
that right there is core of all of this. He feels like I don't deserve to beat him in RBGs or win a tournament that he participated in because he honestly thinks he's better and smarter than everybody he encounters.

and you tried to convince mitch to not go to college after high school and come live with you, burn, and play wow. I was there. don't pretend you're some kind of god because you're clearly both beatable and mentally unable to handle losing.
I have now skipped over most of the past few posts. It's a bunch of drivel.

As Animus said, you are going to get the thread deleted.
I prefer omnipotent.

You're right, I don't think you're as good as me. Nor do most others. Ill tell you what, you can be better than me at 70s, compromise.

Mitch did everything of his own accord and is currently in Canada, all I've ever done is helped my friend which is a trait I highly value. I let him stay with me and get out of that crackhouse in chicago and would do it again.

On top of all that, mitch didnt even finish high school so I'm not quite sure how I convinced him not to go to college.

I could use some real life insults on you but I don't need to aggressively defend something I'm quite comfortable with, you should've called my dog fat.
I have now skipped over most of the past few posts. It's a bunch of drivel.

As Animus said, you are going to get the thread deleted.

I called it droll. Actually, the people who are getting the thread deleted are the ones reporting it. Quite possibly yourself!
01/30/2013 05:14 PMPosted by Gøner
I was there
I dunno how you can deny stuff that happened repeatedly but you're pretty good at making it sound true

You're right, I don't think you're as good as me.
because he honestly thinks he's better and smarter than everybody
01/30/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Gøner
I dunno how you can deny stuff that happened repeatedly but you're pretty good at making it sound true

Quick, somebody tell Casey Anthony.
http://49pvp.com/drupal/qlist

39s tonite if you've got the coj0nes