Paladins

Barthilas
*deleted*
sick burn m8
Ouch
16 hours have past, still no way to comeback from this insult from Xcalyba, Emelian is at breaking point.

Who will be the victor?
Now that I know this is here... I'm sorry, did you say something?? The Tale of Emelian, might just be a tale... Naileme, sure... some might... u might... every1 might... I'm not one to gloat about how great a player some1/other might be... I'm happy to impress my opinions... of some thing's, yet even I and other's have been rectified in their way's of gameplay... what bro... you mad? that's ur problem... L2Play... b c n u.

Later'z
d(-_-)b
wot
It's like a sadder version of Enigma and Adj
Is his name seriously Xcalyba? That's about as bad as calling yourself Kryptik, xXLegolasXx, or ReflexQuikSkopez.
d(-_-)b

Are those dre beats?

Cause the razors are actually more powerful and cost 20% of the price
Now that I know this is here... I'm sorry, did you say something?? The Tale of Emelian, might just be a tale... Naileme, sure... some might... u might... every1 might... I'm not one to gloat about how great a player some1/other might be... I'm happy to impress my opinions... of some thing's, yet even I and other's have been rectified in their way's of gameplay... what bro... you mad? that's ur problem... L2Play... b c n u.

Later'z
d(-_-)b

wut

@ OP..

wut
swag~
inb4lock+delete
jesus. what the f