[CS Lounge] Mother Nature gone loco!

Customer Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Good morning all. Holyhigh winds! As my son said: I know now what a cow feels like in a tornado.
01/31/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Seenah
Good morning all. Holyhigh winds! As my son said: I know now what a cow feels like in a tornado.

hehe ... that reminds me of the scene in Twister where the cows are flying around in the air ;)
I'm sure that is what he had in mind, Tengi.
So I just had a huge *groan/giggle* moment.

Running around doing Cloud Serpent dailies and my arch digs were mostly on the other side of the continent. So I figured I'd fish up the Golden Carp I needed while I was over there as well.

Flew into the Widening Deep area and went to town, hitting up pools along the way (4 sealed crates and still haven't gotten a sea turtle mount!).

I see this Golden Lotus monk continually rolling past. Even caught the name. First time I saw her, I was like ... okay?

Went a little further down, and see her pass twice more. Coffee still hadn't kick-started my brain until the third pass.

'Cause y'know, her name was Adele.

Thanks Blizzard, now I have that song stuck in my head. ^_^
It took me a few minutes to figure out why a rolling Monk would remind you of 'Someone Like You'.

Then my brain kicked in. >.<
01/31/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Seenah
You should have been here on Tuesday. We had 45mph sustained winds with normal gusts up to 70mph and some areas had gusts up to 150mph according to the weather channel.
01/31/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Anysia
It took me a few minutes to figure out why a rolling Monk would remind you of 'Someone Like You'.

Then my brain kicked in. >.<
^_~
:( think i might have to break my diet tonight.. i need happy food.
Gee Flats, I wouldn't be able to go outside (neither would MG), we'd be blown away.
01/31/2013 08:54 AMPosted by Seenah
Gee Flats, I wouldn't be able to go outside (neither would MG), we'd be blown away.
wind kept me awake most of last night... roads were wet, too, and busy for a Wed night o.O Lots of slushing sounds from cars going by >.<

#3 'ling broke a door pane this morning while i was still in bed (a door between rooms)
#1 nearly broke another after i got up.....wishing there was school today :(
Blue stamp!

Also, Kaltonis got his wish for avatar: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593741008?page=74#1468
Nice !!! No thawing out for you yet ?
Blue stamp!

Also, Kaltonis got his wish for avatar: {Your post contains invalid or restricted HTML code.}
Nice! soooo, when you get yers? <3

and the above bracketed error popped up when trying to quote you, Med
O.o
*SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* sigh.. close as i can get to a real scream while sitting at work.. 2 hours to go :(
Blue stamp!

Also, Kaltonis got his wish for avatar: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593741008?page=74#1468
So where's yours? Also, MG, put a space between the end of the link and the end quote and it still links.
ah, thanks, Flats :)
At work I turn the ringer off on my phone so it doesn't ring incredibly loud in the office. Well, today I went to lunch, and when I came back I forgot to mute it again. About 10 minutes after I got back my phone rang. My ringtone? Legends of Azeroth.

Yeah, that got me a funny look or two.
At work I turn the ringer off on my phone so it doesn't ring incredibly loud in the office. Well, today I went to lunch, and when I came back I forgot to mute it again. About 10 minutes after I got back my phone rang. My ringtone? Legends of Azeroth.

Yeah, that got me a funny look or two.
i may or may not have figured out how to get "My! You're a tall one!" (in the cutesy female Gnome voice) and the baby murloc dance into ringtone forms >.>
i may or may not have figured out how to get "My! You're a tall one!" (in the cutesy female Gnome voice) and the baby murloc dance into ringtone forms >.>
I can totally picture you doing this too.

For a while I had the murloc sound as my text message sound. Then I started getting mobile updates from twitter. I can only hear murlocs so many times a day -.-
I've got the Stealth/Shadowmeld sound for notifications >.>
Granted, this means i'm constantly looking for Rogues when my phone is on <.<