I have a question...

Kil'jaeden
What is everyone's favorite Disney movie love song ?
Just Around the Riverbend
A whole new world - Aladdin.
(Shut up it's a good song ok)
I personally like "Can you feel the love tonight" by Elton John. From the Lion King of course. It's very empowering for a young lad growing up that is watching this movie. It really hits home.
Keylog and the Keylog.
01/30/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Contre
Just Around the Riverbend Lyrics

This is also a really good song. Netflix has started putting up Disney movies for streaming, so I watched it the other day.

01/30/2013 01:15 PMPosted by Kevin
I personally like "Can you feel the love tonight" by Elton John. From the Lion King of course. It's very empowering for a young lad growing up that is watching this movie. It really hits home.

A true classic.
can you feel the love tonight from the lion king c:
lol, was gonna copy paste the lyrics. Only pasted the title and "lyrics"

I look like a dumb
Thank you. I truly think it was one of the greats. before hooligans like nicki minaj and these others ruined everything there is about music. If only meg from hercules could make an appearance now a days, that would show them all.
Aladdin - A whole new world
01/30/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Kevin
Thank you. I truly think it was one of the greats. before hooligans like nicki minaj and these others ruined everything there is about music. If only meg from hercules could make an appearance now a days, that would show them all.

Nicki Minaj is no worse than pop music has always been. She's enjoyable on a don't-think-about-it-and-forget-about-it-quickly level. It's not lasting, but it's entertaining in the moment.

edit: though I'm basing this on the one song by her I've heard. She could be a true horror and I'm just not interested enough to find out.
I think Aladdin has a few good songs in it, but most definitely a whole new world is the best. It just makes you feel good inside. Especially when jasmine and Aladdin look each other in the eyes and sing to each other, it melts the icebergs in Alaska. Just a beautiful moment.
01/30/2013 01:15 PMPosted by Kevin
this

To be honest the whole soundtrack from lion king was impressive. That scar song "be prepared" is badass.
^^^
The theme song from Hercules.
IM
GONNA MAKE A MAN
OUTA YOOOOUUU
Aristocats - Everybody Wants to be a Cat!
IM
GONNA MAKE A MAN
OUTA YOOOOUUU

Its hard to listen to that song and not sing along!

Also! I'm a Disney freak so picking one song is really hard but here goes:

Snow White "just whistle while you work" (I whistle the tune when its my turn to do chores)

Lion King "just can't wait to be king"( I replace "King" with "Queen" and well its good self pep talk okay!)

Beauty and the Beast "Tale as old as time" (I can't help it. I lose my sh&* when this song plays.)

Aladdin "One Jump" (Only because I feel his pain haha, love the lyric "These guys don't appreciate I'm broke!" can't agree more :/ lol)

aaaaannnd! oh gawd there's so many its would probably take up 3 more thread pages :3 haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aq85Yb25Pk