483 Resto Sham LF Raiding Guild

Illidan
Returning player of 3 years looking to join a casual, yet serious, raiding guild. I have an extensive background of raiding,raid leading,and guild leading from BC-Cata and have recently returned to MOP. I am available most days from 6pm-10pm Server Time(sometimes later) and I don't make the same mistakes twice. If you need any other info about my exp feel free to contact me in game.
Ciao.
Gear updated. Still looking.
<Shade of Arrows> of Velen is recruiting a Resto Shaman.

We are currently 6/6H MsV, 6/6H HoF, and have started progression on ToES. Raid days are Tues, Thurs, Sunday 5:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST. Add me on realID if interested.

riesling#1743
Not looking to transfer atm. But I appreciate the interest.
<Undeniable> is a Horde guild with a long history. We are a casual and social guild that has had the same core members since early BC. We have made some decent progress with only a few days of raiding so far this expansion! We are currently 6/6 MV and 4/6 HoF.

<Undeniable> has seen its ups and downs over the years, but we are back in full force for Mists with a return to our roots (original gm and all) of fun raiding. We recently transferred to Illidan off of a dying server. We may not accomplish things first, but we have a competent core of raiders and we intend on completing the raid content before it is years behind!

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. We are also looking for people interested in rated bgs and achievements (we run old content and heroic achievement groups). A fury warrior and a healer are most needed, for a core spot, however we will consider any decent player.

We raid Monday-Wednesday 9pm-12am.

We do expect recruits to have a working vent, dbm, and preferably be over 18. Also don't die to fire or fail to the lag boss frequently.

Please apply at our website: http://undeniable1.enjin.com/.

For any questions, please feel free to speak to our officers in-game: Darkhartx, Urliq, Sintinel or Ayslin.

tl;dr
<Undeniable> is recruiting. You can apply at our website or talk to officers!
Encore is #45 US 25m... but Im not looking for a resto shammy for that grp =D

This is a grp of retired raiders that get drunk and mess around. In need of a healer, nothing serious, all x-hardcore-heroic raiders doin multi raids, old and new. We have jobs in this grp, but we all show @ wednesday/thursday/ sunday 1030pm til when someone has to go because of work in the morning or cant comprehend cause they are drunk. Hit me up if interested, would perfer a resto shaman, but will take a hpally.