IWC vs. AV

Bleeding Hollow
Ok since i havent seen anyone suggest this, im going to. I wanna see IWC vs AV outside of Halfhill, theres a big patch of land next to the farm. AV start on one side and IWC start on the other, then charge. Other alliance and horde members can sit outside of their farms on lawn chairs and have picnics and watch the show.What do you two teams say?
AV sucks, we're done with them.
Now where have I read this before

*ponders
Too much phasing at Halfhill.
02/02/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Ethlol
02/02/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Helladin

just think of it as the element of suprise.. really would love to see an epic battle of IWC vs an allaince pvp guild which seems only to be AV
wpvp.

LOL

exactly..
02/02/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Ethlol

They use phasing alot, also IWC outnumbers us exponentially.

Not really sure why this is needed, we fight almost everyday anyway.
02/02/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Wallpapers

It is for the amusement of others.
02/02/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Xveezyo
if our love is tragedy why are you my remedy

Best song <3
02/02/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Zaphan
Other alliance and horde members can sit outside of their farms on lawn chairs and have picnics and watch the show.What do you two teams say?

Dude you suck...

Grow up.
if anything we need a server-wide halaa battle with a week of notice in advance

like old times
if anything we need a server-wide halaa battle with a week of notice in advance

like old times

Make it happen. I can bring the 2 people I know!
When both sides prefer to fight on their own terms, its difficult to try to get something organized like that.

I'm still in favor of something massive in Halaa
IWC worst guild ever! me and another hunter just took down their whole team in an rbg and they had 2 healers ROFL!! LMAO!! yousuck!
02/27/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Sliceu
IWC worst guild ever! me and another hunter just took down their whole team in an rbg and they had 2 healers ROFL!! LMAO!! yousuck!
Sliceu 1115
Battleground rating
too strong, damn hobs or bahkens team dropped some rating to get in there with you
lol sliceu, you must be so hardcore, you beat a low mmr rbg group with a couple iwc in in congrats

Implying that the last time there was a scheduled event between Alliance and Horde, or more specifically AV vs. IWC, that IWC wasn't communicating with leaders of the alliance group to do everything they could to FIX the issues with phasing so all members from either faction could participate, and also wasn't cooperating when asked for a more leveling playing field which included a 40 vs. 40 wargame, with enough prep time for both sides to hand pick their teams, and to agree on terms (which was SUPPOSED to be fighting in Field of Strife only, no capping points.. even though some of the alliance decided to do it anyway) and still got beat in the wargame. We watched the equally numbered Alliance all ragequit when they got pushed back into their own graveyard.

Implying that IWC "uses phasing" is literally ignorant. Blaming lag for losing is just as ignorant. Everyone experienced the same level of it.

P.S. If you actually meant that the DEVELOPERS use phasing a lot, and not that IWC somehow manipulates it to win, then please disregard all aforementioned facts in this post.