Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Post Limit:
1 2 3 25 Next
Obviously not part two, but since the last one got capped, here's part two. I am looking for some new transmog ideas for my holy spec when the time comes. I am also bored in LFR.

I enjoy the samurai vibe...always have since I first saw the last samurai movie. my gear isn't too flashy or ginormous and I love it that way - casual but hopefully fearful!

Edit: Dumb BE pose doesn't even show my armor
You totally have the Samurai look down especially the pose. 9/10
02/02/2013 03:20 PMPosted by Brohamm

Eh, the bottom is a bit gaudy compared to the top. 6/10
02/02/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Aituo

I look at your 'mog and think, damn, Warrior of the Earthmother here. I like it a lot, just your hammer could be different. Still, 8/10 for me.
I know I don't have a transmog, I'm not a very creative person. I like yours a lot Jackishi, 8/10. Everyone else expect brohamm is alright, 6/10
^ 3/10, i dont like purple tabards
4/10 my eyes they bleed from the sparkles
7/10

Congrats on the sword. :)
8/10 i like it but that eye patch throws it off
Love Crystalforge set. Although Merc gear is better imo 8/10 cuz the sword doesnt match that great.
Congrats on the sword. :)

the sword itself or the xmog?
Transmog questions my paladin friends, Valorous Redemption set. Or shall I just use the Justicar set?
@Vavious. Just need the boots and belt then your set is good. Hammer is always a good choice.

This is my Prot transmog. In Ret spec, I use Lionheart Executioner transmog, same armor.
02/02/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Aituo

Yeah, I really need a new hammer. I was gonna wait until 5.2 when I could transmog it to an axe.

@Vavious. Just need the boots and belt then your set is good. Hammer is always a good choice.

This is my Prot transmog. In Ret spec, I use Lionheart Executioner transmog, same armor.

Awesome! It doesn't match perfectly, but the design of the shoulders and the visible effort is amazing. 9/10

Here's a set I plan to get when I can muster enough JP for it. It's about the same, but bulkier and for ret. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=40898:40918:40936:40960:55036:61427:55393:45584
@aituo. i like the earthy vibe you have going, and the fact that the set isn't overused.
8/10

note:i primarily designed this set for quel'delar but cannot use it until 5.2 with the transmog changes.
8/10

Good color pulling it all together.

Probably 10/10 when you get the Quel'delar on it.

Also hate my pose.
malebelf/10.. that mace is a solid 15/10 though.

I've gone full !@#$%mode.
@ first post :

7/10

palewind mog set (townlong steppes quest item rewards) looks better for the samurai look imo.

mog sword is a good choice though.

@ above post:

10/10
sunwell rockin :)
10/10 wrathset ^
5/10 ^

sword is crap
shield is crap