Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 21 22 23 25 Next
7/10 not the most creative but it is a very nice looking set to begin with.
7/10 not the most creative but it is a very nice looking set to begin with.

Imo a a little different tabard, the black works but the red is throwing it off a bit since the colors of the main set are a kind of dark dark dark purple/grey/black.

7.9/10
Very girlish n i like the hammer 9/10!
9.5/10 I'm personally a huge fan of the helm that goes with that crafted set, but the FL tier helm looks great with it as well. Nicely done.
9.5/10 I'm personally a huge fan of the helm that goes with that crafted set, but the FL tier helm looks great with it as well. Nicely done.

Wow, awesome look you have there. Well done! 10/10
@ Nortauk: 9/10 I really like your transmog, you should find a better matching shield though.

To the person who rates me, my sword glows purple and hides my weapon enchant. <3
@cruseilder- 9/10 gj collecting all of crystalforge. too bad it isnt more like the conceptual drawing.
@celebhil got a good molten feel to it I like the upper body best 8/10 I would like it better if the colors matched a little more on the pants and feet
7/10 nice set, look really a paladin from heaven but no helm! :D, pally s'posed to wear a helm :P
the matching helm is so ugly though
qt is cute. Its a nice matching set, but doesnt have a lot of details.
7/10 I like the gritty look
@deathflash 10/10 don't see black transmogs very often let alone good ones.
9/10 on creativity and effort. Looks awesome! But 0/10 on "Looking Paladin-y" lol
8/10 I always enjoy a Blood Knight motif on Blood Elves
@ Huuron

5/10, belt and shoulders don't match the overall theme and I don't love the weapon, sorry!
@ Huuron because Rhadamir's profile is MIA - 8/10; I really like that shield & weapon combo. Also, the belt & shoulders match fine - don't know what Rhada is on about.
@Venomas

Simply put: 10/10
9/10 Love the set. Almost wish the hair was a different color.

(I know I need to change the wep...just have not found the right one, thinking I want to match it to the crown, any suggestions?)