Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Prev 1 23 24 25
9.2/10 - Great work on the mog, but I'd like to see a different shield. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions at this time. :/
7/10 - Pretty cool.

< needs a diff shield

The tabard works surprisingly well, although I'd use a different weapon. It's just my bias, but I've never liked axes on Paladins.
I'd say an 8/10 maybe a 9/10

Not really sure about the helmet, the rest looks pretty decent though.
7/10 sielyn, I like the old school set but the helm and shoulders arent great.
9/10 Rhadamir.

I like. :D
0/10 due to character error
Phineas I shall give you an 8/10. One, for the sheer... INYOURFACECOLOR.... and two... because Phineas and Ferb is an awesome show ;)
LOL. Sorry Phineâs, I had a Faction change.

10/10 Uriel. The name itself deserves a 10.
@Joriem 4/10
^ This Guy....

I am insanely jealous of the Sword. Been saying for a long time Horde got the short end of the graphics stick in regards to the old PvP weapons.
9.5/10 I like the "Holy Warrior" look. I actually just finished my Holy Warrior look last night and found an awesome sword to match!
@ Makkir, looks good, sword ties in well with xmog. 10/10.

That's always a great weapon, but with your boots are a mismatched shade of yellow (too bright) and with that helmet and those shoulders, you look very... top heavy.

As for myself, this is a modern take on a fel-corrupted Paladin.
Not a fan of the shoulders, could be just the stance your player's in the armory but doesn't match the rest of the set.

@Tyler: 8/10

Great additions to the T15 set, the helm and boots go nicely with it and even the legs fit in nicely. The belt however looks a bit misplaced and the weapon, while matching the color scheme, does not really fit the theme (I know I have the same problem).
I like the mog a lot just not the weapon : / 7/10
01/28/2014 10:36 AMPosted by Phineâs
I like the mog a lot just not the weapon : / 7/10

6/10 Colours do well, but the low res of your set clashes with the higher res shoulders. I think a well selected tabard would fix this for you.
0/10 It doesn't look like anything matches, especially the legs and tabard.
7/10 I wish that belt would show up in the armory
01/29/2014 10:59 AMPosted by Kahili
7/10 I wish that belt would show up in the armory

8/10 looks good