Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
02/04/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Brickroad
10/10 I loved the recolored sets.

@Brickroad This is hot, I have the recolor for my paladin (gold/silver?)
02/05/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Heåven

9/10, I really like it.
02/05/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Heåven

Yeah this looks warriorish. I loved the vanilla dungeon sets and have them on all my toons. Not the darkmoon fair ones. I have the burger king set for this guy, but once I saw this shield drop I knew I had to make this set :D
9.5/10. Bookmarked. I want to pick this set up.
8/10 it looks hot
7.5/10
Solid 8/10, I'm not big on the dress looking stuff.
6/10

I like the idea, maybe a Barbarian/ primal look? Not really lore based. Maybe change the shoulders to the spiky ones from Northrend.
Armor set don't look too bad, really like the sword though, haven't gotten around to gettting that for myself

6.5/10
Armor set don't look too bad, really like the sword though, haven't gotten around to gettting that for myself

6.5/10

8/10

Sword is awesome, tabard kills it, set looks nice on female Dwarves even if it is a bit uncreative with the ease of getting it.

6.5/10

8/10

Sword is awesome, tabard kills it, set looks nice on female Dwarves even if it is a bit uncreative with the ease of getting it.

7/10

Goggles + cape kind of ruin it
10/10

The Sword perfectly complements the AQ gear.

I'm still working on the boot/belt for this set so I still have the Tier 1 recolor transmog on them.
8/10

Love the sword :)

I am missing some pieces on mine so I filled them in with Kraken/ Fel Iron pieces.
A pretty decent green outfit. A lil bug-like for a paladin tho 7/10
8/10 I like the alianceyness. The helm doesnt match very well and the pants look like cloth.
Ah whoops! Forgot to mog the new pants
i love valorous...
used to like that gear, seems to have faded for me.

5/10.
used to like that gear, seems to have faded for me.

5/10.

8/10

Not bad, I really love that 2H. Fits the set well.
8/10

This is my special snowflake set. I wear it to be different so I'm not like every other paladin. Being different is more important to me then using a set I like...