Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 7 8 9 25 Next
7/10 were you once a space goat? It's alright, but human just doesn't do it justice.

This is my sunwalker set, I am having a little trouble with the pants / body currently.
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=13259:13074:14943.1558:13168:13539:25977:55917:9476
Don't think the sword match the helm imo. 6/10 though.
7/10 looks really nice other then the boots not matching

mine isnt actually xmog yet, hit 90 a few days ago and been lazy
7/10 Put a shirt on. But it does look like a genuine Blood Elf - Styled like an NPC.
On Calhoun, Nice to see a fellow Vanilla player, let alone one who reached one of the original high ranks! Great xmog! Added some difference for uniqueness in helm to boot, i'd say 9.5/10!

Note to whoever grades mine: Yes it's a obvious set used by others, but I will note the Sword I use in game appears fully over-glowing with holy power!
@Jakosta

Judgement is always good, but a little overused.

8/10
@ Emberstone
I'd say 7/10
Like the armor but always hated the helm for that set. And the weapon I think doesn't mesh well with the rest of your gear.
@ Emberstone
I'd say 7/10
Like the armor but always hated the helm for that set. And the weapon I think doesn't mesh well with the rest of your gear.

I know the weapon doesn't. I don't have another axe, but I'm trying to get Teldrassil Protector, which is the same shade of blue.

Next dude, don't rate me. Rate the guy above me.
Edit: Did the wrong person

Faited I like the T8 shoulders and the old school obsidian edge blade, but as a general rule I preferred T8 with the skirt =)

9/10 (OEB helped you a lot here :P)
9/10
Very nice, I especially like the golden look with your hair. Not sure I like the blue handle on the mace, but it works.

@Emberstone, nice job pulling together a lot of disparate pieces.
I gotta agree with you there but unfortunately can't use the claymore atm =(
9/10, a glorious transmog (except the belt) my fellow Alliance Paladin! The old school PVP gear is the most iconic of looks for we, the noble Knights of the Silver Hand! For the Alliance! For Lordaeron! Hip Hip Huzzah!

Love the tabard, too, btw. Hurr rush farm guyz they'll never expect it herpderp.

...Huh? Why are my eyes green? Uh... Contacts! And the red background? Oh that! That's just...the blood of all the Horde scoundrels I vanquished on the way here, 'cause I'm so down with king Darion, can I get a what what!
2/10

Awful weapon, lazy "headband" helmet, out of place belt, and worst of all, you're using the crest of lordaeron as any race except a human.

Also keep the RP шьт out of these forums please, they're bad enough without you.
2/10

Awful weapon, lazy "headband" helmet, out of place belt, and worst of all, you're using the crest of lordaeron as any race except a human.

Also keep the RP шьт out of these forums please, they're bad enough without you.

Female Dwarf, interesting assortment of things. 8/10. :) I'm still in progress.
@Walkover I like it but the black on the cape kind of throws it off for me.
7/10
@Walkover I like it but the black on the cape kind of throws it off for me.
7/10

8/10. I love it, just the lavender color on the ribbons hanging from the shoulders is 'eh' for me.

PS. I love the name lmfao.
Very bland, wep doesnt really match and the armor doesnt flow.

4/10

however I like the name :D
@Brutalshotz, 9/10. I like the overall mix of color and am just not a fan of tabards. Mine is still a bit of work in progress and it's getting closer to what I have in mind....
02/18/2013 04:08 AMPosted by Palliebabe
@Brutalshotz, 9/10. I like the overall mix of color and am just not a fan of tabards. Mine is still a bit of work in progress and it's getting closer to what I have in mind....

Always like the "Ice" T1 look, always was disappointed that they never made 8 pieces of that.

With that said, good work in progress, I'd swap shoulders/belt/boots though, not "Ice" enough for that set

5/10, but it has potential to be better.
Cool set berith 9/10