Rate the Paladin Transmog above you Pt. 2

Paladin
Prev 1 8 9 10 25 Next
8/10, nice color coordination. Not sure I like the golden gem in the weapon, throws it off a bit for me, but very nice job.
8.5/10. High marks for coordinating a variety of unrelated pieces into a cohesive and imaginative theme. The only issues I have with it are the obvious ones: the unmogged Shin'ka looks out of place, and the headpiece clashes with the rest of the set outright. Perhaps there is a story behind the Crimson Beholder Eye in the context of your current set? ;)

@ Zaralynda: Where in my set did you notice the gold tones that were distracting to you? I might be missing details due to the time spent creating this and similar sets. If so, I'd love to correct such a mismatch, but I cannot find the eye-catching distinction you described.

My only guess is that the helm's trim might look a little more gold-ish on Armory than in-game to some (it's actually a combination of purple/red/brown undertones)...?
7/10 - the weapon, cloak, and tabard match well. The gold on the armor should be highlighting the details, but since it's a duller shade than the weapon/tabard/cloak it's distracting instead.

(Since you really can't see anything but the shield on my armory page, here's the wowhead version:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=8138:86188:86328:78458:27748:86329:78311:8139:14969:78316#.

Though they aren't coloring/animating the sword right)
8/10 I really like it I think there is a better mog for your weapon though than using regular sha wep though at least its purple.
I couldn't find a good sword to go with this since I dont like the gladiators greatsword

Just used Obsidian blade instead :3

Zara 10/10 it matches perfectly

Edit: Scratch that, can someone tell me if this set I got matches instead?

<----

Wanna know before I transmog it
I couldn't find a good sword to go with this since I dont like the gladiators greatsword

Just used Obsidian blade instead :3

Zara 10/10 it matches perfectly

Edit: Scratch that, can someone tell me if this set I got matches instead?

<----

Wanna know before I transmog it

Idk how but my post is before you but has a shorter time since post than mine lol

I think it matches well but the sword Id go with Grand Marshals Claymore if you can
Brutalshotz: 8/10.
Pieces match alright but the glowing top pieces aren't in the same color scheme as the bottom half. Maybe it's just the armory displaying it. Also Armageddon doesn't completely match the armor but then again, I can be blamed for the same.

Also, Turand, thanks to you I found this awesome headpiece which only took about 30min to get. (The gods of RNG are smiling on me today).
7/10

Eye-patch-helm kinda sticks out too much from the set and feels a bit distracting. The rest of the armor is a nice looking set but because its a complete set I wish there was some different pieces mixed in. The weapon however does compliment the armor set nicely so I can be a bit more forgiving on the overall look and scheme. My suggestion would be either find a different armor set that better meshes the helm/eye patch or just scrap that helm altogether and find one that mixes with the current one.
8/10!

I couldn't see it all so I had to load it into WMV, and I love the horns and the color! I would use a different weapon myself, especially in 5.2 when we can transmog to anything that fits in the slot.
8/10!

I couldn't see it all so I had to load it into WMV, and I love the horns and the color! I would use a different weapon myself, especially in 5.2 when we can transmog to anything that fits in the slot.

Good anime name but not too original

Name: 8/10

Color of mog works together, I like the tabard (brings attn to the bewbs)
its good but i dont feel the armor stands out amazingly

Mog: 8/10
8/10!

Good anime name but not too original

Name: 8/10

Color of mog works together, I like the tabard (brings attn to the bewbs)
its good but i dont feel the armor stands out amazingly

Mog: 8/10
Mog: 7/10 because it reminds me of Agincourt

Name 8/10
Color are all there and its original.

8/10
Name 9/10

Mog 7.5/10

Very busy gnome engin looking which is what i assume you are going for.
The few cata pvp pieces throw it off imo. I would also use a more mechanical looking sword if that is what you are going for.
yeah if ya didnt figure it out i was going after Halliphix =P
Name: 5/10, wtfmermaid

Mog: 7.5/10, kilts aren't really my thing and I avoid them. That helmet is not one I really like, the shoulders and axe really throw me off too.

For my transmog I plan to get the Casque Of Flame or the Immolation Helmet, whichever drops first. I'll be getting the Ruthless Gladiator (lvl 85 PvP) helmet until I get I'm going for the "Fiery Crusader" type of look and I think it really looks awesome
Don't rate me. xD It's just tier. :P I know I'm missing the boots. Trash mob drops ftl. >:( I can't find any plate boots that are just on the feet either which would work as well due to being draenei. *sigh*

5/10. There's like no matching at all. You get 5 just for the effort in trying. :P
So guys, I finally found a weapon that I believe fits PERFECTLY with my set.

Take a look and see if you agree.

In case I have to switch and log, it's Hammer of Grief
I like it, but my fashion senses are questionable.
wbush 10/10
Retributions 9.5/10
The sword is a little to rough looking for a shiny paladin.