Feral 2pc change

Druid
Why is Blizzard removing the 15% increase to speed for the feral 2pc gear?

Was this OP or something?
They are likely going to revert the change. GC - "That said, we are likely to make the change I mentioned yesterday about reverting the PvP set bonus and having it not stack with Feline Swiftness."
02/05/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Teribill
Yes it was OP. No it shouldn't have been changed.

wtb monk's retarded mobility instead of 2pc.

You have more gap-closers than any other class.
You have more snare-breakers than any other class.
You have more CCs than any other class.
You have more choices than any other class.
You can do anything any other class can do.

The last thing Druids need is more mobility.
02/05/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Tim
You have more gap-closers than any other class.

Nope.

You have more snare-breakers than any other class.

Sure, at the cost of doing nothing while shapeshifting. Spam a snare on the druid trying to keep up with something and see what damage they can do. It's called successful peeling.

Nope.

You have more choices than any other class.

If you mean the tank, mdps, rdps, healing thing . . . sure . . . not sure why that matters since I'm not doing them all at once.

I'm not saying we need more mobility, I'm just saying you're silly. I'll let you slide since you apparently have a toon named Lemiuex and I'm a Pens fan.
Great! So for all the Feral/Guardian PvPers, "Feline Swiftness" is now worthless, and the name is a lot less fitting (not that I really care, just saying). Okay, Okay, I admit, if you are not in a form then you can run 15% faster, but that is never the case. I thought blizzard wanted all of the talents to be tough choices? Also, for those of you who liked being able to use travel form as your ground mount, say goodbye! Unless of course, you enjoy slow mounts.
I'm pretty dam sure that they are trying to make first tier talents the worst tier. Well wild charge is still good i guess...for now
Great! So for all the Feral/Guardian PvPers, "Feline Swiftness" is now worthless,

Always was.

Wild charge is mandatory as it is. Without the runspeed bonus we'd be forced into either having out of range errors or no gap closer. It's not a hard choice it's a stupid choice. That's why we got it reverted.

I kinda feel we do have the most control.
They changed it back on the ptr finally.
How about instead of removing the stacking entirely, have the bonus stack with Feline Swiftness ONLY when in Cat or Bear form (or, in other words, not stack when in Travel Form). Otherwise FS gives almost NO benefit when outdoors, i.e. you're losing Wild Charge for nothing gained (I realize that the Common Wisdom is that WC is THE talent to take, but at least you get SOMETHING for having FS).

Won't that take care of the REAL problem, and not make FS even less desirable compared to Wild Charge? The real problem is that a druid with FS, boot speed increase AND meta speed increase could go 215% or so (with only one of the speed increases, 200%).

You already limit FC to max 200% speed, so any other limitations with dash/stampeding/Dark Flight/etc. probably aren't necessary; Wild Charge in Travel Form will still get a bonus leap every 15 seconds.
I'm glad the 15% is back, but did they now get rid of the extra 8 seconds of savage roar? That was going to be a really nice change as well.
deleted -- will post in a new thread
02/06/2013 05:02 AMPosted by Grimbull
I'm glad the 15% is back, but did they now get rid of the extra 8 seconds of savage roar? That was going to be a really nice change as well.

From MMO champ it looks like it's keeping the 8 second duration buff as well. Neat.

That said it could easily be an error or oversight that will be removed from the tooltip in a future update.
Feral Druid PvP 2-piece bonus to 15% movement speed while outdoors for Druids in Bear Form, Cat Form, or Travel Form no longer stacks with the Druid talent Feline Swiftness.

Patch 5.2 PTR and Patch Notes - February 5
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8226552

Druids' speed will still be limited.
02/05/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Dysheki
Nope.

Cyclone
Sleep
Roots
Disorienting Roar
Solar Beam
Intimidating Roar
Bear Hug
Pounce
Maim
And any other BS that comes out of Symbiosis

You're sure that you guys don't have the most CCs?
Nope.

Cyclone
Sleep
Roots
Disorienting Roar
Solar Beam
Intimidating Roar
Bear Hug
Pounce
Maim
And any other BS that comes out of Symbiosis

You're sure that you guys don't have the most CCs?

Let's get rid of the specs necessary for those abilities you've listed. Solar Beam(not even CC), Bear Hug. now let's remove the talents needed. Disorienting Roar. Let's remove Symbiosis for these things. Intimidating Roar.

That leaves Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Hibernate, Pounce, and Maim. You would now need to hardcast 3 of these. One of these need to be in stealth. The other requires you to be in Cat Form.

I'm sure we don't have the most CC.
I witnessed some retarded-ly fast feral FC in BGs. We're talking Usain Bolt fast...