Dealing Several Heroic Bosses

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
My raid group has some issues with several Heroic bosses and I wanted some feedback from you guys.

Heroic Spirit Kings: (2 healed, I go DPS)
Our biggest issue at the moment is the first transition and then if we make a successful transition, dealing with some stupid RNG.
The difficult thing is dealing with Annihilation in which it pushes us towards the volley and then with flanking attack, moving quick enough but safe enough with Massive Attacks going on.
And then with the successful transition, people get pinned by the arrows and we have flanking orders coming right at them. But thats just !@#$ RNG.

Heroic Elegon: (2 healed, I go DPS)
We keep getting to the final phase but our biggest issue was DPSing the adds down quick enough to get inside and on the boss. I feel like we have too many adds. Our strategy for the pillars is moving to the next. For the most part we get 2 pillars (4..talking about per side) at the same time with the 3rd taking a few more seconds.

Heroic Blade Lord: (3 healed)
Dealing with the dot is a bit difficult and our group has known REALLY bad luck with RNG.
At the moment, we are trying to take the Unseen Strike as 9 people because its just too rushed to heal the person before the dot kills them but 9 manning it doesn't exactly help.

Any ideas as to these please?

Our current raid comp:
Tanks = Warrior / Monk
Healers = Monk / Paladin / Priest
DPS = Hunter / DeathKnight / Mage / Priest / Warlock

Also: I (the Mistweaver Monk) by Blizzards design (some don't know this) am classified as melee (since Fistweaving) so I never can get the dot.
Heroic Spirit Kings: (2 healed, I go DPS)
Our biggest issue at the moment is the first transition and then if we make a successful transition, dealing with some stupid RNG.
The difficult thing is dealing with Annihilation in which it pushes us towards the volley and then with flanking attack, moving quick enough but safe enough with Massive Attacks going on.
And then with the successful transition, people get pinned by the arrows and we have flanking orders coming right at them. But thats just !@#$ RNG.
The annihilate/volley combo just means that everyone has to be aware of where *Subetai* is facing and only take a single tick of it at most - there should be plenty of room to avoid both Annihilate and Volley, you just have to be looking for the spots.

While Qiang is up, your tank just has to be very vocal about where he is moving at all times - or if not the tank, you need to have someone make a quick call of where you are going and have the entire raid move together. Probably the biggest "rng" thing that can happen is if Qiang steps into your tank's hitbox just as his swing timer comes up and decides to adjust - which means for a tiny fraction of a second he will be faced in some direction away from the tank and swing, which causes those deaths you may see where one person takes a massive attack alone and it is not the tank. Main thing I can suggest is always be in as tight a clump as you can manage.

As for the subetai phase stuff, you have a lot of ways to get around that - the mage can blink out of all pinnings, clemency gives you two bops that you can use to free people and priests have life grip, which can pull people out of flankings or volleys, both things that can very quickly kill someone pinned.

We keep getting to the final phase but our biggest issue was DPSing the adds down quick enough to get inside and on the boss. I feel like we have too many adds. Our strategy for the pillars is moving to the next. For the most part we get 2 pillars (4..talking about per side) at the same time with the 3rd taking a few more seconds.
The closer you can bring all three down at the same time, the better - elegon gets a haste/damage buff each time a conduit is killed, which will lead to more adds if you stagger them too much.

Heroic Blade Lord: (3 healed)
Dealing with the dot is a bit difficult and our group has known REALLY bad luck with RNG.
At the moment, we are trying to take the Unseen Strike as 9 people because its just too rushed to heal the person before the dot kills them but 9 manning it doesn't exactly help.
You have a very strong healing comp for Blade Lord - you should in theory have spirit shell up for every strike (first shell begins casting a few seconds in advance of the unseen strike, then on cooldown until transition). In general we do not have the debuff come into our piles - they stand out or if possible they shake the buff (BoP, Greater Invis) and stack without it. If the person is standing in, there's an unnecessary risk of them potentially dying to the bleed tick if they happen to take a large hit from the strike as well.
On spirit kings:

The first transition is IMO, the hardest part of the fight, where everyone needs to put on their big-boy pants and man up.

Arrows are very easily dealt with if your current tank goes and smashes it a few times quickly. Hooray, vengeance.

Save your BoPs for arrows during the second transition, since someone is likely to get arrow+shadows on them.

On Elegon:

Put a marker for ranged to group up with after the phase ends inside the power circle area, and have your warrior mocking banner there. With easy offensive CD management, your warrior could kill them all himself in 6-8 seconds with vengeance and dragon roar.

On Blade Lord:

The Wind Step dot can be easily handled during unseen strike via a paladin's hand of purity and/or warrior safeguard. Both last 6 seconds and have a 30 second recharge.
Heroic Spirit kings:

If you are having big problems with Subetai coming out and having to deal with picking up the new boss, volley, flanking and annihilate at the same time, just hold dps for a little bit, burn to 30% after the flanking, it makes the hardest part of the fight a bit easier.

You can save someone from arrows with hop or if hop is not available and the volley ends up on them you can lifegrip the arrow out of the volley, don't make the mistake of every mellee running to break the pinned person straight away as this will almost guarantee a volley on them and probably a death.

Heroic Blade Lord: I don't think you could have a better healing comp for this, make good use of spirit shell, divine aegis and the paladin mastery shields, have the paladin spec clemency for double bop or use hand of purity liberally. Your warrior can also safeguard the dotted person as they run in for the strike.

Every person who has a person cooldown available should be using it on the strike when they are wind stepped, pain supp them if you have to as the tanks don't really need it.
For H Spirit kings,

How should we have people for stacking/spreading?

Currently, we have 7 stacking/ 3 spreading (for first transition, of course)

H Elegon:The closer you can bring all three down at the same time, the better

So there is no advantage of leaving one of them up longer?

Also when we actually get in last phase (with about 5-10 adds), we all take enormous dmg raid-wide within period of 2-3 seconds (I could not get people up as they drop really fast), without that many adds, would this lift out enormous dmg raid-wide?
Still enormous raid damage first 10ish seconds start of p4 on elegon. Just make sure a strong healer cooldown is used at that point.

Also on heroic it's a massive difference on number of orbs you do get down in time. 5 is a good target, so p4 isn't uber long.

H blade lord - remember if done right only 1 person gets the DoT, and except for unseen strike only people taking damage is the tank currently tanking and the DoT person. (Some small damage on tornado spawns can happen). With 3 healers this is not a problem. 1 healer focus dot 1 healer focus tanks, 1 healer help out and heal up the raid between unseen strikes.

The only hard part with blade lord is the efficiency of p2 and people not hitting tornados.
your tank(s) should probably be the only one attacking the adds before you're inside