@Eisenhorne

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Praise my undispellable spirit shells people! (I took my Delorian to 5.2 last night)
Wait..... That is what this means right? "Angelic Bulwark's Spirit Shell can no longer be dispelled."

Spirit shell will be undispellabe or just angelic bulwark? /bite finger nails
01/30/2013 10:19 PMPosted by Syrelan
i never see people from the forums D:

I've seen three regular BG forum goers that I can remember.

A Shammy named Skink.
Scylevendi. (Spelling?) Haven'y seen you on recently friend, get with the program. :P
And of course, my buddy Eisenhorne.

The last two were intentional. Haven't had the opportunity to play against a forum peep to my knowledge. I had hoped to run into Pinata, Faenya (when he was still playing his disc) and Kirama. Still have a shot with Man Hands though!

I also secretly wanted to be paired with Exeon... That would have probably been an interesting BG chat.

01/30/2013 11:49 PMPosted by Splixer
Smell my second wind

This was pretty witty. Well played.
I saw panzergnome once. I think that's it. =( But then again i dont pay that much attention to names.

edit- or... play much anymore.
01/31/2013 05:15 AMPosted by Warglaive
I saw panzergnome once. I think that's it. =( But then again i dont pay that much attention to names.

I look 'em over at the beginning of the BG when I'm looking for opposing healers to call out.
Panzergnome is the only forum person I've seen in a bg, it was AB.

However I am utterly blessed to have Cayse on my battletag list lol
It's rare that it registers who I see. I ran into Fae when she was still Alliance apparently, but I was pretty pissed off that bg and left it early I think. Didn't even bother to look at the enemy names or I would have seen it.

The total list that I've seen so far have been:

Fae,
Jugaa,
Idaelus,
Dora,
Mistwidget
Christknight (or something... holy/ret pally that hasn't posted in quite awhile)
Eisenhorne you're on my server and I've never seen you around.

Then again I'm new to KJ. But we should totally bg together sometime :)
Eisenhorne you're on my server and I've never seen you around.

Then again I'm new to KJ. But we should totally bg together sometime :)

I used to be in Requiem, but left awhile back. If you see me on toss me a whisper. I usually have room for someone to join. =]
Ravenor I could see as a holy palli...Eisenhorne, tho, seems more like a lock name, lol.
I never see any of you QTs in our hallowed Grounds of Battle. : (

Of course I might not have had time to notice, I figure by now I've earned a "Kill on Sight" order.

01/31/2013 06:28 AMPosted by Vual
Ravenor I could see as a holy palli...Eisenhorne, tho, seems more like a lock name, lol.

No spoilers! I'm actually (by accident) reading the Ravenor Omnibus before I read the Eisenhorne omnibus.
01/31/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Muffindiver
Of course I might not have had time to notice, I figure by now I've earned a "Kill on Sight" order.

I would totally hug you Muffin.

I would hug you while my teammates turn you into shammy paste. :D
Muffin, the interlude after book 1 is enough to give away a ton from Eisenhorne...

STOP READING AND GET THE OTHER OMNIBUS!

Btw, Wystun is a great character, my fav in Ravenor. Me, I'm happily reading the Sanguinius HH novel.
Demonic and Eisenhorne are both on my server and i've never seen them. :(

Although then again, i'm too busy paying for $600 rbg carries with the eating money from my meager college budget to do anything else in the game, or notice other players.
01/30/2013 10:27 PMPosted by Agnus
It's "bouncy trouncie flouncie pouncie". L2Tigger.

Doh! My Pooh-fu is weak, I bow to the master.

/bow
01/31/2013 06:31 AMPosted by Idaelus

I would totally hug you Muffin.

I would hug you while my teammates turn you into shammy paste. :D

I would gladly do the same! And I too would expect nothing less from my cadre of goons to attempt to turn you into Paladin paste. XD

Muffin, the interlude after book 1 is enough to give away a ton from Eisenhorne...

Btw, Wystun is a great character, my fav in Ravenor. Me, I'm happily reading the Sanguinius HH novel.

I'm already a couple chapters into the third book of the Ravenor Omnibus. : (

But I might put it down and pick up the other one, I'm quite intrigued by the character.
I actually did see you.

I made a trip to stables. I was healing the mage and priest that started the one pile-in there.

It's always fun to run into Forum peeps in bgs. Ran into Dora as well.

Edit: That game was my only loss tonight =[. Went 10-1.

I usually look over the teams before the gates open to get an idea of what kind of enemy healers we're up against, but honestly, last night consisted of such a string of losses and dumb Alliance that I'd stopped paying as much attention.

I think after that AB I got on a small win streak before I finally called it quits and went to sleep. I'm on East Coast time and wanted to get into work at a semi-decent hour.

I'll be sure to pay more attention to the names from now on though!

And I'm sure I've seen Jugaa at some point in the past two months...
01/31/2013 06:28 AMPosted by Vual

You're absolutely correct. If you take Eisenhorne at the end of the series. I was going more for the Inquisition thing (Tier 2 Judgement in mind). However, you could make an argument (and I do >_>) that as a Blood Elf who took it's power from a captured being of light (can't think of the name right now), this paladin, like the character in the story, is tapping into new sources of power. It's not a perfect fit, but I enjoyed the character's dedication to protecting the Imperium at any costs without crossing the line (in his mind). Meh. Besides, Ravenor is in a chair. Doesn't fit a paladin in my eyes. That's why I made him a DK... Don't ask lol.

01/31/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Muffindiver
No spoilers! I'm actually (by accident) reading the Ravenor Omnibus before I read the Eisenhorne omnibus.

I never see any of you QTs in our hallowed Grounds of Battle. : (

As a healer, you have a "Kill on Sight" order. As a healer I know from the forums, you have a "Kill on Sight, and don't let him cast anything because I can't have him out-healing me" order. Seriously, my friend and I came across 2 warriors from KJ (SWBRB and Ruinous guilds for anyone from KJ) and I told him that it was job to sit on them and kill them as top DPS priority... They weren't even any good, but they were SWBRB and Ruinous.

01/31/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Splixer
Although then again, i'm too busy paying for $600 rbg carries

Wut?! Edit: There has to be some kind of backstory I'm not aware of...
I usually look over the teams before the gates open to get an idea of what kind of enemy healers we're up against, but honestly, last night consisted of such a string of losses and dumb Alliance that I'd stopped paying as much attention.

I think after that AB I got on a small win streak before I finally called it quits and went to sleep. I'm on East Coast time and wanted to get into work at a semi-decent hour.

I'll be sure to pay more attention to the names from now on though!

And I'm sure I've seen Jugaa at some point in the past two months...

I'm Central, so I'm not too much better =/. It's always fun running into people you have seen on the forums. It's kind of stressful for me though. I don't want to be showed up by someone that may be reading my comments/opinions (stupid, I know). I've actually run into Jugaa a couple of times. He's the only person I've run across randomly multiple times.
01/31/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Splixer
Although then again, i'm too busy paying for $600 rbg carries with the eating money from my meager college budget to do anything else in the game, or notice other players.

I heard you kicked some puppies too. On a lawn with a sign saying "KEEP OFF". And you dont recycle.

=)