Looking for fresh reroll guild

Guild Recruitment
Just came back to the game a couple months ago and all of my friends quit playing :-( I'm looking for a friendly guild that mainly pvp's but will also raid at times. Ally or Horde doesn't matter and I'd prefer to play a Shammy Healer but it doesn't matter i've play a few different classes/specs. If anyones interested please let me know.....Thx :-)
Our guild is more raid focused than PvP, though I'm not at all opposed to someone getting some PvP started, but if you're interested:

Faction: Alliance
Guild Type: 10m raiding
Raid Times: 6:30AM - 11:00AM PST Weds/Thurs (required), 7:00AM-11:00AM PST Mon (optional as needed)
Reroll Date: Feb 6, 2013

For more info or to apply, visit: reroll2013.guildportal.com
Bump....
Hey Coolbabyo, Saw your post and just wanted to say that Kings of Mead is a level 8 guild with members who are FIRL. Would like to find people who would like to level a toon, get to know all of us, and meke some great memories. If youd like to make some friends and have a good time just look us up.
Sodality of the Cairns is recruiting for heroics and beyond!

Progression:
6/6 MSV
2/6 HoF
1/4 Normal Endless Terrace

• Currently Recruiting [ilvl 472+]:
- warrior
- Deathknight Dps
- Ret Pally
- Rogue Any Spec
- disc priest w shadow spec
all non druid dps will be considered

• About Us:
*SoTC* is considered a Jake of All Trades Guild,
We Raid,Run heroics, Old school content even back to Vanilla,
Pet battles for gold as well as Weekly Screen Shot Contests for Gold.

• Guild Website:
www.SodalityoftheCairns.us

• Raid Times:
Saturday/Sunday 1pm-5pm PST :D

• Our Expectations:
Mists of Pandaria is here and we would love for players to be gear appropriate if interested. We expect you to know the basic elements of the encounters
on normal/heroic modes and to ask questions of your officers or peers before hand.
Your fellow raiders would rather you help our guild's success and progression rather than bring it down due to lack of experience.
We also expect you to know how to play your class, know what your BiS is and to be able to do your job to the fullest while staying alive.

If you have any questions or concerns, you may leave them here, send me a message, contact me in-game, or simply go to our website and throw up an application. We're looking forward to viewing your application and seeing what type of player you are!

• Guild Contacts:
Lufie,NateSmarter

• Extras:
If you have friends in this guild or would simply just like to join on, feel free to ask for an invite. Even if you're just looking to level up and have fun.
We're always accepting any casuals and potential applicants. Please visit our website for more information.
Off Rotation would love to have you. We are a laid back guild and we're working on putting together a RBG team for the near future. Our PvPers are currently working on farming up their gear to get prepared and we would love to have you join us.

We recently created officer positions for RBG leader and Arena Officer and are trying to get our pvp activities rolling. Currently we have 7-8 members interested in pvp and are always looking for more.

We also raid 10m weekly and are putting together a second raid group if you'd be interested. We don't discriminate on class or spec, so, join us and play what you like.

Please contact me (Okmok#1747) or any of our members in game if you have any questions. you can also check out our website at www.offrotation.guildlaunch.com.
Hey there, My names Matt and I'm the GM of Burning Bush Babes a new PvP guild based on Madoran, I won't waste your time with a big long speal about our guild I just want you to know that we are currently seeking more members to join our great PvP community that we are looking to create. We have several members interested in occasional pvping as well so I think it would be a good fit and especially on a resto shammy. If you'd like to contact me with questions or comments feel free to do so at Bryer167@yahoo.com or Send me an In-game message