Heroic Sha of Fear Mount Sale

Area 52
Post Limit:
Now selling Heroic Sha of Fear mount Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent
This mount is from completing the Guild Glory of the Pandaria Raider achievement
see http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6682#.

How does it work?

You pay 25k gold to join Refined. You then have two weeks to grind exalted guild rep and purchase the mount from the guild vendor. The price of the mount on the vendor is 2700g.

Will I have guild chat privileges?

No.

Any further questions can be directed to Rgthree, Carigan, Moozh, Mozima, or Kosmonaut
Have already made 2 sales. You start at revered once you join!
02/03/2013 09:14 AMPosted by Mozima
Have already made 2 sales. You start at revered once you join!
This is great; I was actually wondering if you guys would be willing to sell it, then found this thread. I was in the process of saving up for the JC mount (12kg with 2 orbs left to buy), but that will wait. I'll drop you a whisper when I have the gold (shouldn't be long, almost halfway there).

Edit; I've done many Transactions with Refined - stand up guild. Nice guys and all that flattery.
This is great; I was actually wondering if you guys would be willing to sell it, then found this thread. I was in the process of saving up for the JC mount (12kg with 2 orbs left to buy), but that will wait. I'll drop you a whisper when I have the gold (shouldn't be long, almost halfway there).

Edit; I've done many Transactions with Refined - stand up guild. Nice guys and all that flattery.
I hear an echo.
No echo here.
This is a pretty reasonable price, IMO.
8 buyers so far. NEED MOAR
to the top.
Hello.
anyone want this mount?
I told Freese to tell you guys thanks, but I'll thank you here too just cuz I can.
<< Happy customer.
So thanks! Have a free bump I guess.
Come get you some.. CATCH A RIIIIIIDDDDEEEE
Still selling these. Have made 19 sales so far.
^
do you guys still have this sale going on?
yes
im interested in getting one of these...who should I talk to? I tried whispering some of the above names but nobody seemed to be online