Korgath
Rummy?
Rummy.
Do I get a prize?

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2447/menziesdies.jpg

Killed your friends.
Killed your friends again.
Killed your friends a third time.
When you finally showed up, killed you too.
The funniest part of that shot, is the chat log.

Anona: +6.77 honor total
Newfoundland: +6.9 honor total
Menzies: +1.13 honor total

Finding out that the biggest trash talker on the server was worth substantially less honor than his body guards: PRICELESS

PS> I guess only leaving Stormwind at 4am to gangk undergeared, out numbered, and half awake Horde isn't so safe for you after all.
I've never even heard of this guy before.

However, I find this thread amusing enough to continue to microwave my popcorn and continue to watch.

Let it commence.

For somone who never heard of us before you ran like a little girl when you seen us out side Tempest Keep last night!! Didn't bother to stick around and fight? How come?
Lovepony as I sit down and read what you believe is the biggest accomplishment that you have ever achieved in your entire live was thinking that you some how you killed me in world battle. I take a few steps back and laugh at your picture that you posted of me sleeping on the ground.

First I understand the degree of starstruck you have for me. You're completely overawed by my celebrity status and the moment when you see me your undergarments come off and your knees start to quiver, the juices that you leave behind sickens me to the core.

Second. When you have the gall to try and take full credit for a Kill that you did not do is a complete reflection of your delusional half-with persona. Yes I may have died suddenly but it was not done by you. you may have at some time give me a quick judgement for the TAG to get credit for my kill. You would of had better chances of making up a total fabricated story on forums on telling people that you had overwhelmed me. The pic you posted has a story of a battle that you were not apart first off when I arrived on the beach my co associates were already dead so as you can see it was 3V1 plus Haywire. But it made no difference to me so with out any battle plan I rocket booted to your brown paper bag priest Hayseus and completely man handled his holy corpse with ease. Then I focused my attacks to Backne and totally laughed him into complete domination. As the last blow from my blade sunk into backne I noticed Haywire focused me because the DK and Druid tank wiped on the beach rare. So with basic instinct I taken the initiative to fight Haywire till my co associates could come back and help me kill the rare. This is where it gets good out of nowhere I see you and your frumpy looking body running down the beach immediately I turn combat towards you and down you to below 50% Hp with ease just like a hot butter knife going through a tub of butter. As I though I had the easy kill Haywire killed me with several of his special ability's. So when you take full credit of killing me it is a complete falsity. The way I see it it was complete luck that the events happened the way they did it saved your Butt. But whatever if you count it as a victory in your distorted mind go ahead because you now knows what comes next right?.......I be looking to sit down and have a game of cards with ya in the near future!
Im suprised people are still posing meh, my hunter is back on this server....because Kil'Jaeden just destroyed me, but anyway...

My druid is my main atm, hunter for me is too boring, menzies if you ever want to 1v1 me with out your lonely friends jumping in i would gladly destroy you as resto, but then again it would be a rare sighting to catch the disabled menzies traveling alone

I noticed you were back Gazzy. I welcome you with a Shell!
For somone who never heard of us before you ran like a little girl when you seen us out side Tempest Keep last night!! Didn't bother to stick around and fight? How come?

When I get dismounted and land with around 15% HP and Menzies blows all his CDs against me with 15% HP is pretty laughable. As a matter of fact the only person I saw OUTSIDE of TK was, in fact, Menzies. But I do think it is pretty hilarious that you can say one person ran from a group of people who were evidently trying to kill him after dismounting me to 15% then blowing all CDs. Hilarious. Then you ask why I didn't bother to stick around and fight? Fight what? 1v3-4? How many of you were there? Then Menzies thinks it's cool to log on his level 1 and talk smack about how bad I am that he brought god knows how many dudes to try and kill me. Laughable.

Try again.
Lovepony as I sit down and read what you believe is the biggest accomplishment that you have ever achieved in your entire live was thinking that you some how you killed me in world battle. I take a few steps back and laugh at your picture that you posted of me sleeping on the ground.

First I understand the degree of starstruck you have for me. You're completely overawed by my celebrity status and the moment when you see me your undergarments come off and your knees start to quiver, the juices that you leave behind sickens me to the core.

Second. When you have the gall to try and take full credit for a Kill that you did not do is a complete reflection of your delusional half-with persona. Yes I may have died suddenly but it was not done by you. you may have at some time give me a quick judgement for the TAG to get credit for my kill. You would of had better chances of making up a total fabricated story on forums on telling people that you had overwhelmed me. The pic you posted has a story of a battle that you were not apart first off when I arrived on the beach my co associates were already dead so as you can see it was 3V1 plus Haywire. But it made no difference to me so with out any battle plan I rocket booted to your brown paper bag priest Hayseus and completely man handled his holy corpse with ease. Then I focused my attacks to Backne and totally laughed him into complete domination. As the last blow from my blade sunk into backne I noticed Haywire focused me because the DK and Druid tank wiped on the beach rare. So with basic instinct I taken the initiative to fight Haywire till my co associates could come back and help me kill the rare. This is where it gets good out of nowhere I see you and your frumpy looking body running down the beach immediately I turn combat towards you and down you to below 50% Hp with ease just like a hot butter knife going through a tub of butter. As I though I had the easy kill Haywire killed me with several of his special ability's. So when you take full credit of killing me it is a complete falsity. The way I see it it was complete luck that the events happened the way they did it saved your Butt. But whatever if you count it as a victory in your distorted mind go ahead because you now knows what comes next right?.......I be looking to sit down and have a game of cards with ya in the near future!

LOL

You do realize I didn't take only one screen shot right? Including how much damage the Haywire does do on a person smart enough to hit their shield, aka me while I was attacking you. You might as well be telling us that I chased you off a cliff and it was the ground that killed you because you were too stupid to use your glider or major bubble.

IT WASN'T YOU THAT KILLED ME LOVEPONY! I WAS JUST 'ADVANCING IN ANOTHER DIRECTION' TOWARDS THE ONE ARMED MAN AND I TRIPPED AND IMPALED MYSELF ON MY SWORD!

Neato.

Btw, the three of us had just killed 5 horde in a 3v5 and had never left combat, aka still in combat WITH THE HAYWIRE, and TAKING DAMAGE FROM THE HAYWIRE, when you showed up and tunneled on the priest. So um, you're saying we were able to handle the damage of the Haywire for substantially longer time and while out numbered, and you couldn't. That's your story?

Uhh... OK? If you really wanna look that stupid I guess. To each their own.
Then I focused my attacks to Backne and totally laughed him into complete domination.

Delusions. The warlock Bellence killed me. You're not even in my KoS PVP stats list.
*Yawn*
pchef is actually so bad that my 11 year old clicking cousin regularly drops a deuce on his chest whenever he is not bringing up the rear of 5-6 people.
pchef is actually so bad that my 11 year old clicking cousin regularly drops a deuce on his chest whenever he is not bringing up the rear of 5-6 people.

Thanks for sharing.
*Yawn*

Wtf do that have to do with anything?
LOL
goat..........
thats all i got to say

and yes we did have a good game of cards on the Island of T
goat..........
thats all i got to say

and yes we did have a good game of cards on the Island of T

Ret pally gets killed by healer.

Cries about it on forums.

Edit: Forgot to *yawn.*