Wild Mushroom: Bloom

Druid
"Wild Mushrooms will now gain 75% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s Rejuvenation effects, up to a maximum of 100% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing, and growing larger as they do so. When Wild Mushroom: Bloom is cast, this bonus healing will be divided evenly amongst targets in the area of effect."

This is the current build on the PTR (and since it hasn't changed much recently, it looks like it will be the end result for Mushrooms as well), but I have a question regarding it.

How will we know when the mushrooms are at max capacity for bloom? In other words, how will we know the best time to bloom them (obviously when they absorbed the most they can)? Will there be a screen effect to let us know? Will it be something like SPriest Devouring Plague where the spell icon flickers when you have 3 Orbs?

If anyone is on the PTR and can test this to let me know, I will be grateful :)
There are multiple ways to track when mushrooms are ready.

The first one is, on PTR when you target the mushroom they have a buff that shows you how much healing they have stored, pretty inconvenient though as you'd be spending a lot of time just targeting your mushrooms checking on the buff.

Another option is to enable the spell alerts scrolling combat text in your interface options as it will pop a big yellow warning on your screen telling you your mushrooms are ready.

The last option I found is the one you mentioned with the spell icon flickering when they are ready. I did turn on spell alerts combined with paying attention to my bloom keybind but I noticed a couple of times that the flickering of the spell icon is not always correct. Sometimes it would light up when I did not even have mushrooms planted so I find that source to be a rather unreliable one.