Origin of your rogue's name

Rogue
1 2 3 10 Next
So why did you name your rogue the name you did?

Was it for the lulz? Based off a childhood hero? Sexy sounding name? Trying to be all gloom and doom? Forum votes?
My rogue's name was a spur-of-the-moment, type the first thing that comes to mind kind of deal.

I'd like to know the story behind your name, Timat!
blade
It sums up how amazing I am.
I actually made this name before I knew rogue's had a move called Backstab.

So, honestly, I have no idea.
Espresso, a very small, highly concentrated, rich and intense caffeinated beverage. x 4

::edit::

I like coffee too...
I actually made this name before I knew rogue's had a move called Backstab.

So, honestly, I have no idea.

Retripallys influence, must be it

Mine is that amazing film
Origin: Set Theory (Mathematics)

Reason: I like mathematics.
Back when I made this character in BC it was spur of the moment. Because I was new to the game I thought the name was fitting.
Game's random name generator + slight alteration.

It's been awhile, but I think I either changed or added the first letter.
ATHF... BillyWitchDoctorDotCom didn't fit.

Riiiiise chicken rise....
Because of a horserace when I visited my grandparents down in florida. I was frantically looking for a rogue name, and I happened to find the gambling paper with all the names on it, searched through and found a horse named Poisonpill. I was like perfect rogue name!

That and I'm as quick as a pure breed. :]
Newcastle Brown Ale I made this toon while drunk one night in BC after I found out no one wanted a ret paladin in a raid back then.
Millions of years ago, I played a game called Armored Core 2 for Playstation 2. A friend of mine made a character called Nocturnal. I thought that was the coolest name ever and stole it. When I found out that name was taken a lot, I decided to alter it and started calling my game dudes KnocWarrior because NocWarrior looked silly. The K looked pretty cool.

WoW came out and well. Knoc<class> just seemed to work. Also, I am 99% sure all the Knoc<class> are mine on the armory. :)
--
Oh my god. I am trying to think of what I named characters before and I really can't.
Man- It's like right there. Starcraft login screen I used Something-AC... UGH. That's going to bother me.
Game's random name generator + slight alteration.

It's been awhile, but I think I either changed or added the first letter.

Man. I once spammed it a bit and got the name Alureia. I really liked that name and wanted to use it but never did. Maybe some day~
I was living in Japan at the time I made this character so I wanted violent name for my Rogue, but Japanese based. Aka Sendo means Bloody Death.
Troelsen: My middle name, plus looks cool while playing my troll.

Troelvah: long live Sheevah!
because i hate you all
Professor Nuttbutter's House of Treats

Band: Primus
Played a game called Knight Online for years
Combo is a big part on that game :D
I have the real name Combo Just waiting for when i can be bothered changing it