Impossible to level on pvp servers due to CRZ

Quests
There should honestly be a way to turn off cross realm zones if you don't want to participate in being ganked and camped by level 90's constantly.

I have to corpse hop multiple times to pick up quests or complete them, and have to deal with the occasional level 90 who does a fly-by, one shots me, and then scours the area for when I ressurect. This wasn't an issue when the zones were large enough or scarce enough, but now I'm in outland and there are 90's everywhere.

Please fix this.
You're going to hear this a lot: "You knew what you were getting into when you joined a pvp realm."

Now that we get the most common (and effortless) response out of the way.... I agree with you. I'm on a pvp realm and the CRZ feature led to me getting ganked by 90's every few minutes. I couldn't level for more than 15 minutes at a time without switching to another toon out of frustration. I finally got to 90, but **** that, I'm not leveling another toon in a pvp realm. World pvp is a joke anyways, I don't understand the appeal of entire realms dedicated to it.

But it's a paradise for losers that are bored and need something to do if they've already whacked off to their imaginary girlfriend.
They can't "fix it" it's a part of the game.

How I deal with it is I find a zone to level in and if I get ganked I moved to another zone to level in, if there are still gankers then I start doing Dungeons.
I had so many issues leveling with CRZ that I moved to The Venture Co. because it isn't crz'd. Granted its an rp-pvp realm, you dont really see much of the RP out in the world, its mostly hidden in party chats and whispers, other than some stray emotes. You should give it a shot. Made wow enjoyable to me again! Feel free to add me to your battletag friends list f you wanna chat about it sometime.

xoxo#1821
Those of you having issues leveling on a PvP server need to acquaint yourselves with guild members and give a shout out when getting camped. Leveling on a PvP server with CRZ is not hard, the biggest issues are HFP and Blasted Lands.

Blizzard has given you options on how to level that weren't there when I first leveled my main. Since CRZ has been implemented though I have leveled 4 characters to Outland level and sure I got camped but you get smart, or you keep dying. That's PvP.

@Nepotonje - That's funny how you bring up WPvPers in that light, that's how we used to look at PvEers back in the day.
Don't you get XP in BGs and dungeons and random things like talking to Elders and doing DMF crafting quests?

It's not impossible, just have to be more creative. You can always return later to complete all the quests if you want Loremaster.
I'm not on a PVP realm and have no interest in it just for the reasons above...but I'm surprised there isn't a limit to who can attack. For example, allow 5 levels above or below to attack/be attacked.

A level 50 can attack a 45 or 55, but not a 44 or 56. This way a level 90 can't hang around a low level area picking off level 30s all day, he is limited to someone closer to his own size...an 85. Still a bit one sided, but really a good 85 can hold their own against a very inexperienced 90, or a couple/few 85s can get together and go after a higher level toon, so its really not unfair.

I guess this seems way too simple...so it would never happen.
I went 1-90 and had no complaints.

PvP on a PvP server. Learn to defend yourself and stay away from hot spots.
Leveling by way of dungeon grinding seems to be the popular way of avoiding the gankorama that is low-level "world pvp" these days. For the hell of it, I did that on my Shaman and went from 1-80 in a matter of a couple days of /played time. 80-85 is a little trickier. Once you hit 85, you can start questing on your own realm again.
I never have any trouble leveling, and I'm in a pvp server. I usually just level in Eastern Kingdoms as alliance, because that's where most alliance are. If you go to Kalimdor, you'll run into a ton of horde. but since you're horde, level in Kalimdor, and you wont see much alliance, you will rarely see any alliance.

Pandaria zones will get better since they aren't cross realm, well for me at least since my server is Alliance dominated and there is no horde to bother me while questing in non cross realm zones.
There should honestly be a way to turn off cross realm zones if you don't want to participate in being ganked and camped by level 90's constantly.

I have to corpse hop multiple times to pick up quests or complete them, and have to deal with the occasional level 90 who does a fly-by, one shots me, and then scours the area for when I ressurect. This wasn't an issue when the zones were large enough or scarce enough, but now I'm in outland and there are 90's everywhere.

Please fix this.

According to your statistics page you have died due to PvP once for every 15.66 quests you have done.

I would hardly say that qualifies as being impossible to level. Doesn't even really qualify as difficult.
I went 1-90 and had no complaints.

PvP on a PvP server. Learn to defend yourself and stay away from hot spots.

You know, my Panda didn't get ganked at all until she arrived in Un'goro Crater. Felt weird. She hasn't been ganked since, either.

Either some people just like ganking certain classes/races more than others, or some people just get exceptionally lucky.

Sometimes even I get tired of ganking. When I do, I just play my toons that are on PvE realms. But I do like equal lvl wPvP. Have grown to love it. So, I stay on my PvP realms, anyway.

If you go to Kalimdor, you'll run into a ton of horde. but since you're horde, level in Kalimdor, and you wont see much alliance, you will rarely see any alliance.

This is mostly true, except for Winterspring. I find that there tends to be a lot of Alliance in Winterspring.