Closed

Arthas
Im in the process of rebuilding Frost Knights its a small PvP guild. We are looking for cool relaxed people who are interested in RBGs/Arena/ World PvP. We mess around but like to kick some !@# when its time to do work. If interested Whisp Mattamis. Thanks for your time!
Just join SECURITY.
I like the way you think! =)
Foot in Mouth
Foot in Mouth
02/08/2013 02:23 AMPosted by Mattamis
But...im not looking to join, take yur old ways and shove them well you know where. My Rating isn't where yours may be, but I'll take my people over yours :D. Its taken me a bit to reply, but the old Arthas ally don't do !@#$. Move over and let us do work, you are old and wayyy to prideful!

Well, that was uncalled for. =(
Lame name is lame
02/08/2013 02:23 AMPosted by Mattamis
But...im not looking to join, take yur old ways and shove them well you know where. My Rating isn't where yours may be, but I'll take my people over yours :D. Its taken me a bit to reply, but the old Arthas ally don't do !@#$. Move over and let us do work, you are old and wayyy to prideful!
i'd write something satirical, but i know that the majority of wow players actually think this way

it's actually almost depressing
Yeah my bad. Didn't mean to seem all epeen tuff. Just was having one of those days.
unchecked agression dude
i suppose good sir
02/16/2013 08:57 PMPosted by Urfather
unchecked agression dude

Cut him some slack, he's been drinking too much.
What do you have to work with? What are you looking for?
Frost Knights blows though. They are unoriginal due to the fact they ganked ppl from another guild.
Long live Kotta
So you let your guild die (kotta) and threaten my members and then say we suck. Yea zmrozic nice post, glad ya went horde. Go cry somewhere else.
Just because you suck and had to go horde and let your guild die because you are a !@#$%. Does not you have to go on forums and complain because he is a better leader. stay dead kotta.