Light's Hammer in 5.2

Paladin
Light's Hammer
Hurl a Light-infused hammer into the ground, where it will blast a 10 yard area with Arcing Light for 16 sec. Arcing Light Deals [ 3,630 + 32.1% of Spell Power ] Holy damage to enemies within the area and [ 3,630 + 32.1% of Spell Power ] healing to allies within the area and reduces their movement speed by 50% for 2 sec. Heals allies for 50 every 2 sec. Paladin - LvL 90 Talent. 30 yd range. Instant. 60 sec cooldown.

Read this on mmo-champion this morning. It's the first I've heard of it. I'd assume this would make Light's Hammer virtually useless to those Holy Paladins who have been using that talent, unless I'm misunderstanding the change.

Shame, I really enjoyed having an ability I had to use outside of my raid frames. :(
Datamining error.
Itll heal whatever it always healed, the only new thing is the pulsing 2 second snare.
If you're talking about the heal portion, you never want to take datamined info word for word. The snare portion though is awesome.
Thanks for clearing that up, lol.
Just to note: the official patch notes note that they're adding a snare, it's just the datamining notes that the heal is being replaced with the snare. I'm betting the official notes are the accurate ones.