Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 2)

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
two mounts that never made if over from PTR???? come on blizzard, thought you were better then that. (but you nerfed fire mages so easily)

:D
FROM MMO-Champion Bluetracker site:
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/244119-bonus-roll-issue/

Very interesting blue responses to Sha & Galleon loot.

Oh I've been thinking that my random loot roll would already give me a chance at the mount that drops off of the boss...

It should. I didn't really specify in my original post.

But with that said, we're exploring ways to make the bonus roll feel like more of a random bonus, without just making it extremely efficient for gaining character power. We understand how it feels to spend the charms and rarely see anything other than gold or items you don't need. So, for example, we could maybe add pets and mounts that would have a low chance of dropping exclusively on a bonus roll.

But with that said, we're exploring ways to make the bonus roll feel like more of a random bonus, without just making it extremely efficient for gaining character power. We understand how it feels to spend the charms and rarely see anything other than gold or items you don't need. So, for example, we could maybe add pets and mounts that would have a low chance of dropping exclusively on a bonus roll.

I see your game, making me grind alts so they can use their charms to increase my potential chances on mounts....Well played Blizzard.
FROM MMO-Champion Bluetracker site:
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/244119-bonus-roll-issue/

Very interesting blue responses to Sha & Galleon loot.

The conversation doesn't really have anything to do with the fact these mounts don't exist.

Outside the fact mounts can be obtained via bouns rolls.
The conversation doesn't really have anything to do with the fact these mounts don't exist.

Someone was asking on the previous page if a blue had ever said that the mounts could be obtained from the bonus roll ... that is why I linked the post.

Someone was asking on the previous page if a blue had ever said that the mounts could be obtained from the bonus roll ... that is why I linked the post.

My bad.

My mind is in "oh god why am I BG leveling' mode.
I can't even think.
I'm headed to bed, but this clearly needs a response. 37 pages now.

As previously stated, Guildox pulls everything, and not a single world-wide information pull of -one- -single- -person- obtaining this mount in almost 4 1/2 months.

From a sheer numerical standpoint, the chances of this happening are beyond astronomical.

yes that was me and it seems like they intended the bonus roll to be able to pull from the full loot table including mounts
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6533924619

Can someone with a EU account make a post in that thread linking this thread & part 1 please? Also, be sure to explain the difference between the Heavenly and regular Onyx mount, and mention the Oddly Shaped Horn, and any item that makes your character greyscale. Be SURE to insist on an armory link, with none of the whole "I sawsed one!" posts.
blizzard will never confess too this. Expansion been out far to long, for us to not have a armory link. Or better in game picture evidence.
I think I know someone... i'll try and search for his armory to see if he actually he has.

Nah he doesn't.
Before I go to bed, actually, the one person with a picture of the Heavenly Cloud Serpent mount, has also submitted pictures of himself riding Galleon's mount.

http://www.wowhead.com/user=Aseza#screenshots

aka, Fake.

-No one- in the world has these mounts.

Explanation needed, Blues!
Waiting for a blue to post and confirm this is broken.

I find it hard to believe NOBODY has posted proof.

Especially since this is a huge oppourtunity to brag and /flex an gloat all over the forums.

Someone would have posted proof just for bragging rights alone by now if they dropped.

I've been rolling coins on Sha every week since the 2nd week of October, it's kind of sad how all those rolls where for nothing since the mount doesn't even drop...
If a single person had either of these mounts and they were doing more than just letting them sit in their bags i can guarantee atleast one person that goes to the forums or wowhead would have taken notice this far into the expac.

If blizz says anything other than it's been a problem since beta and the mounts weren't implemented i will call bull on it just from the shear fact that SOMEONE has to have gotten one of the mounts by now and learned it where people could possibly see them on it.

There has not been a single armory link, a single screenshot even of anyone with either mount outside of whats on wowhead and atleast one of those sha mounts was confirmed to be from the beta(they all could be in that case). And if for whatever ungodly reason these things actually are ingame and they haven't dropped for ANYONE then why the hell would they put any kind of reward ingame that 4 1/2 months into an expac not even a single person has gotten them?
maybe they thought we'd never notice?
Any light shed on the subject would be much appreciated !
Pretty sure this is just a big goof. Wasn't there something on Feng heroic that did this? Yes.

It is not impossible. My bet is that we will start seeing them drop very soon and no blue post saying they fixed it.
All current evidence is that the Mounts are likely not obtainable despite being listed on the loot tables.

Galleon I could potentially understand as it's rarely up. However, SoF is killed non-stop and spawns constantly. Plus MoP has been out for a bit and the next patch is on the verge...

Would love to hear from a Blue about this, but I think they'll avoid embarrassing themselves with a response seeing as they've clearly done something wrong here(either screwing up badly on the loot tables or flat-out lying about them).
02/07/2013 01:10 AMPosted by Cathulu
It is not impossible. My bet is that we will start seeing them drop very soon and no blue post saying they fixed it.

Which will lead to even more forum posts like this as to why they didn't say anything and yet magically people just start seeing the mounts appear. With the new guildox feature blizz does not have a choice but to come clean with whether they are ingame or not because as soon as they start appearing if nothing is said then their lie will just stick out like a sore thumb.

They blatantly ignore all posts about mounts or mount collectors, this needs to stop and if bringing this problem about them not even being ingame to light means there will be some attention on mounts then it's what needs to happen. I haven't been doing sha since i started a month into MoP for anything other than the mount(tier is nice but it will be replaced eventualy where as a mount stays), if they really aren't implemented then it needs to be said so i and thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people stop wasting coins or time on a carrot that isn't even attached to the stick.
Posting so i can keep track of this thread.

Havent seen anyone on Mannoroth Horde with the mounts and dont have any alts on Alliance so idk about them though i can ask some friends on that side tomorrow if they have seen people with the mounts.