Blizzard, Sha and Galleon mounts (Part 2)

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
The fact that there are other things to do in game doesn't change the fact that this is bait-and-switch.

If you want pay to be lied to, to be given false incentive to do content you've already completed, then by all means, put mom's credit card in and charge away.

My Soothe ability seemed to work on this guy during post 167. Is there a hunter anywhere with tranquilizing shot? I want to try something stronger.

Im not sure it worked, do we have some dragon strength tranqs out there? maybe death wing strength?
I hope they are doing some testing at least, somehow its not dropping, be it that the drop rates are bugged or the item dont exist they need to find out whats going on.
So the thread about this issue in the bug report forum is having every post in support of Blizzard taking a look at this getting reported. I don't expect the thread to last much longer.

How absolutely stupid that a legit issue gets flagged and threads like "Bonus Loot Rolls are only giving me gold QQ!" are allowed to persist there. Why do we even have a bug report forum if we aren't allowed to have threads about bugs there?
So the thread about this issue in the bug report forum is having every post in support of Blizzard taking a look at this getting reported. I don't expect the thread to last much longer.

How absolutely stupid that a legit issue gets flagged and threads like "Bonus Loot Rolls are only giving me gold QQ!" are allowed to persist there. Why do we even have a bug report forum if we aren't allowed to have threads about bugs there?

I dont know, its stupid I have nothing against silly threads, but to shut down legit issue threads makes it look like they are trying to cover up something.

Come on people just one link to an armory with the sha mount, almost 5 months in and millions of kills where is it?
These are vanity items. They exist purely to be ridden and mount collectors love talking to each other about their latest hunts, triumphs, ect and showing off their most prized mounts. Not everyone obviously, but a lot of people would happily chime in that they have this at the chance to do so. You see it in every mount thread ever. The fact that this has never happened at all in the case of these two mounts is astoundingly suspect.
The fact that neither have been seen ingame you're damn right if i or probably any collector for that reason would show that thing off. Nothing beats sitting infront of the ah or shrine on one of the rarest mounts ingame(or not in this case).

I can guarantee you if anyone ANYONE had either of these we'd know day one as the achievement/mount forums would be flooded with screenshots or an armory of the dude that got the rarest thing.
posting to track
People go to your realm forums, esp you big guys that play on like Illiden and Tich etc. Post up a thread calling for anyone with the mounts to link, refer back to the general thread. If it exist someone on one of these realms eps the big realms has to have it.
02/07/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Tivana
People go to your realm forums, esp you big guys that play on like Illiden and Tich etc. Post up a thread calling for anyone with the mounts to link, refer back to the general thread. If it exist someone on one of these realms eps the big realms has to have it.

0 mounts.

Azralon is the biggest BR server.

0 mounts in all br servers apparently:
http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/7811152836

^ same thread.
02/07/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Skeith

0 mounts.

Azralon is the biggest BR server.

0 mounts in all br servers apparently:
http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/7811152836

^ same thread.

I am afraid that is what we are going to see from any realm posting..0 mounts
I too am also posting to track this thread.
I had never thought about it before, but I actually have never seen anyone with either of these mounts now that you mention it, this is rather suspicious indeed!
Still keeping an eye on this thread hoping to be proved wrong.
I just want to encourage people to refrain from their tin foil hat theories about blizzard conspiring against the player base in order to get more money.

The fact of the matter is that issues that affect the majority of the players have to be dealt with in an extremely delicate manner. It makes much more sense for blizzard to keep quiet until they have some sort of definitive statement on the subject.

Silence doesn't mean that something is being ignored
Is my wowhead acting up or did they remove all the screen shots of this mount?
if in fact the above quote is true, and “These mounts will be enabled in 5.2 to encourage people to still kill Sha and Galleon” I’m going to be utterly infuriated. I’ve never found the need to post my QQ on the forums but this goes above and beyond unscrupulous. Blizzard fully knew people were using coins every week to attain these mounts… They knew that people were killing it on several alts JUST to get these mounts. If in fact they were waiting until 5.2, then it means they (Blizzard) sat there quietly, saying nothing, just to keep their crappy world bosses alive and relevant. They knew if they exposed their ruse these bosses wouldn’t even make it to 5.2 without being all but forgotten. They pretended there was a carrot at the end of the stick to trick players into keeping these bosses relevant and Sha kills consistent for new players and alts.

Whether a Blue lied about its current existence or they merely allowed this misinformation to continue, they knew people were wasting time and coins every week on the unattainable making it equally wrong. If it comes to pass that they were truly waiting until 5.2 and chose to say nothing, I will lose a significant amount of respect for blizzard.

So much this...because

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SO. MANY. WASTED. CHARMS.
02/07/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Aeolyn
These are vanity items. They exist purely to be ridden and mount collectors love talking to each other about their latest hunts, triumphs, ect and showing off their most prized mounts. Not everyone obviously, but a lot of people would happily chime in that they have this at the chance to do so. You see it in every mount thread ever. The fact that this has never happened at all in the case of these two mounts is astoundingly suspect.

Frankly, that's what makes this thread so legitimate.

If someone had it, they would have posted already, or someone would have already found a link to someone that does.

These many months, and nothing?!?!?!

That's just not possible when you consider it's something that almost any level 90 can attempt to get because sha is always up and readily available.
Posting for a Blue comment!
I have killed Sha specifically for this mount, as have many others.
Would love to hear a response as to why no one has ever received either of these mounts up to this point.
Never thought how suspicious this was until recently. ;. ; They're such lovely mounts..
02/07/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Havarti

I'm not seeing any of them either.
02/07/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Havarti

They removed the screenshots. Maybe someone pointed out how obviously fake they were.

Also, guys, don't use the bug report forum for discussion - that's not what it's for, and likely why the thread on this subject got deleted. Keep the discussion to GENERAL.