[A] Nocturnal Lunacy US 97TH 14/14H LFM

1 2 3 25 Next
    US 97TH (10M) 14/14H (10 and 25-man).

Raid Schedule:
    Tue/Wed/Thu 10PM - 1AM EST.

We are currently running a 25-man raid team and are actively recruiting for Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. If you think you have what it takes, we have DPS and Healing spots open.

About Us:
    NOCTURNAL LUNACY of STORMRAGE is a tight knit group of people that take progression seriously, but at the same time like to have fun. Every raider is a full-time raider in our guild as we do not recruit standbys. We use a Loot Council system, and provide all repairs during officially sanctioned raids. Gems and enchanting mats are provided free of charge to all core raiders. We also run legacy and alt raids on weekends. Guild level 25 with all perks.

Our raiders are required to come to raids prepared and on-time. Members should be properly gemmed, enchanted, reforged, and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time. In addition, raiders should be well-versed in boss mechanics and overall strategy.

Apply at <nocturnal-lunacy.net> or add Battletag Easyrider#1670.
Looking for talented raiders for either group.
Still looking for some uber DPS.

caps makes yah cool amirite?
I heard mages were KEWL.

Bah! Silly little mages...

Two mages find a mirror on the road.
    The first one picks it up, looks into it, and says, "Hey, I know this person! I've seen him somewhere before."
    The second mage takes the mirror, looks into it, and says, "Duh! Of course you have -- that's me!"
rofl, ok maybe mages have identity issues....still want one for heroic fun times!
Remember Merganzer?? Bestest Troll Mage EVAH!

(pun intended).
You mean the guy that ninja'd ashes of alar from me? No, he is dead to me.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE....looks like we found a new mage.
Bump. Bump. Still looking to round out our roster. Apply @ http://nocturnal-lunacy.wowstead.com.
Bump for Heroic Vizier down!
Bump for flying Green Balls...
Heroic Amber-Shaper inc.
Still lookin for quality ranged dps.
Apply @ http://nocturnal-lunacy.wowstead.com/forums/recruitment
02/22/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Radekk

No heroic exp, sry.

Lf dps that have relevent knowledge of heroic fights.
Still looking.
Bump it up. Need Ranged for either raid group.
To the top!