Need advice on Shadow Dance..

Rogue
Using blades on the opener will help bait them into using defensive CDs and trinkets which will set them up for your dance, time DR right, and whoop them!
If you wish a better friggin' burst during that time, get Antecipation talent and get 5 stacks right before you go on Shadow Dance, so then you KS > Shadow Dance > Ambush > Ambush > Eviscerate > Eviscerate ( double eviscerate, hell yeah )

Always good to go into Shadow Dance with 80+ energy, and use Premeditation ( +2 CP ) during it as well
From my experience, you shadow dance when you take apart your target. Reduce their defensive cooldowns like everyone has said, but buff yourself too.

What I like to do is make sure that rupture's up on the target, SnD is up, and preferably my KS is off DR. It's controversial but I like using paralytic poison. If I get lucky, PP will be at 5 stacks by the time I dance. If I'm dancing someone with 70% or less hp and the above has all occurred, it's almost a guaranteed kill. And I don't even have my daggers yet.
02/07/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Röznie
Using blades on the opener will help bait them into using defensive CDs and trinkets which will set them up for your dance, time DR right, and whoop them!

Exactly but if you blow everything on that Mage and he just Iceblocks and lol's at you while he watches SD, SB, timers fade on you?
My experience is to wait for their defensive's first then go all in! To many times you will be CC'd or Peeled and I watch as my target with 5 cp gets away and my burst cds fade .

If you can catch them without their defensive's inside a Smoke Bomb then Rock it up!