Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
02/01/2013 05:26 AMPosted by Sokolov
What's your RP backstory?
And
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5478/edtransfer.jpg

so so close
01/31/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Finito
Debating on server transfer, how are the pvp guilds here?

Me an' de' boys from FLUFFALO gonna kill ya' !
ED should be re-categorized as a "wpvp" server
02/01/2013 06:39 AMPosted by Dishmayhem

No, let's not do that ever.
02/01/2013 12:57 AMPosted by Xlim
exited to get a new defiler. don't let the alliance scare you. they're all mad bros.

You left to get a new guild member? How far did you have to travel?
(( I feel a presence I've not felt since.... Vanilla WoW on Frostmane.

Flowers of Happiness 4ever!

oh and... server is full go away.))
You do not have to RP. Tons of people don't. If the most RPing you want to do is munching on alliance face, then this can be the right server for you.
02/01/2013 05:26 AMPosted by Sokolov
What's your RP backstory?
And
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5478/edtransfer.jpg

I miss this legendary link. <3
02/01/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Tasteyface
You do not have to RP. Tons of people don't. If the most RPing you want to do is munching on alliance face, then this can be the right server for you.

Yeah, and there are other servers where people that like to kill but not RP can go.

The thing that all you world pvpers still, STILL fail to understand about this realm is that the RP fuels the WPVP. If there was no one here but WSB and FLUFFALO then ED would be no different than KJ or KT. No thanks.
02/01/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Viktorgraves

Yeah, and there are other servers where people that like to kill but not RP can go.

The thing that all you world pvpers still, STILL fail to understand about this realm is that the RP fuels the WPVP. If there was no one here but WSB and FLUFFALO then ED would be no different than KJ or KT. No thanks.

^ Very true.
Without us wpvpers this server would be dead. So pick your evil. I can't get into rping. I tried, then found that the deepest level of rp I could accomplish was picking which guild I disliked the the most based on being a blood knight. The beauty of ED is that there is a little bit of something for everyone. It will never truly be just rp, pve, or wpvp. Embrace it. Maybe if there weren't so many rp elitists on this server, then more people would feel comfortable trying it.

Either way, I hope OP finds ED to be an enjoyable server, and isn't put off by the bad attitudes some people have displayed.
02/01/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Áyllin
Without us wpvpers this server would be dead. So pick your evil. I can't get into rping. I tried, then found that the deepest level of rp I could accomplish was picking which guild I disliked the the most based on being a blood knight.

oh please just look at your toon's name and shut up, just shut up. You are a disgrace for the server.
02/01/2013 06:39 AMPosted by Dishmayhem

Agreed ^^^
02/01/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Tasteyface

Yeah, this

My Rp is crashing other Rp events
Aylinn, who is your main? All I ever see out of you is whining and disagreeing with someone else's post. Nothing productive....ever. I'm curious as to what you actually do aside from being negative or talking about dragons.
02/01/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Tasteyface
Aylinn, who is your main? All I ever see out of you is whining and disagreeing with someone else's post. Nothing productive....ever. I'm curious as to what you actually do aside from being negative or talking about dragons.

Regulos

Member of the Pack.
02/01/2013 03:20 PMPosted by Bronkk
Member of the Pack.

Well that explains a ton.
02/01/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Bronkk

Yeah, this

My Rp is crashing other Rp events

Curious what your new PR flack has to say about this.
A puppy! Where in the world have you guys been? I never see your guild anymore.

I rped as a belf dk named aerya, but everyone rolled dks this exp so I had to use a toon I only leveled as to help a friend level. And now I'm stuck with this as my main until its worth being a dk again. Though being a paladin is kinda growing on me. I may consider keeping it as my main.

But I digress, the main point I'm trying to make is ED has a lot to offer op.