Pallys have too meny tools for battlegrounds

Battlegrounds
02/01/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Locomotives
Don't worry, pallies are a joke at 90

Except holy pallies are the best pvp healers this season.

But as far as dps goes yeah ret is pretty low on the totem pole.
By the way, I just have to ask, what is the cooldown on BoF? Ran into an enemy pally that seemed to have it up all the time, was hard to slow them down.
U must be jocking or trolling? dunnno but seiously?? even blizzard is thinking on giving ret a buff since no body wants them for RBGS, yeah no body would take a ret, the so caled DK that cant do all the marvelous things that the ret you were describing is much much much more wanted than the ret at cap level, the game is not balanced at lower brackets, its sad but thtas the way the game is / thread
02/02/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Mistwidget
By the way, I just have to ask, what is the cooldown on BoF? Ran into an enemy pally that seemed to have it up all the time, was hard to slow them down.

Cooldown is 25 sec. However, there is a talent they can take that gives it two charges.
02/02/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Dhuergar
U must be jocking or trolling? dunnno but seiously?? even blizzard is thinking on giving ret a buff since no body wants them for RBGS, yeah no body would take a ret, the so caled DK that cant do all the marvelous things that the ret you were describing is much much much more wanted than the ret at cap level, the game is not balanced at lower brackets, its sad but thtas the way the game is / thread

It's tough for any melee to get a spot in RBGs, not just rets. They have to take one tank, usually a druid or warrior. They have to take one frost death knight to grip the focus target and for aoe slows. They will sometimes take a rogue for smoke bomb or to ninja bases. That's about it.
U must be jocking
Hang in there a few more levels and you will be /sitting all over the dead pallies faces.
Stay resto and /laugh at them when they cant get you below 40% health at level 90
I'm sorry.

too many tools?

Well you are the only class in the entire game than can spam a dispel. Every single other class has an 8 second cool down.

Spam purge more please.

Thank you, and enjoy your superbowl Sunday.
The Ret Paladin is in ur base killin ur doods!
02/02/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Prall
A single paladin ran in and out ran 3 people with all the tools I threw at them.

This is my favorite part. Once paladin goes in and three come out. Not only did the paladin turn into three people, but he stole all your tools. I'm sure those tools are up on craigslist by now. Paladins are definitely overpowered.

+100. Funniest thing I've read on forums today.
U must be jocking or trolling? dunnno but seiously??