Demise [A-25] Gear Runs

Kel'Thuzad
1 2 3 5 Next
Hello KT!

Demise recently transferred here from a relatively dead server that was severely lacking an Alliance population, so we're excited to see so many people in Stormwind again!

A word about us: We are a raiding guild that has been around since launch, so after 8-9 yrs on Burning Blade, it was a hard decision to change to a new server, but here we are...We're looking forward to be able to do things outside of raids again.

With that being said, we're currently in a farming mode with all content down, so we wanted to offer the opportunity for those interested in HM titles/gear but may not have the time or ability to do it alone. Please visit our website www.Demise-Guild.org for information. Details can be found in the Sale Run thread.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Vish of Demise
Welcome, God bless you and your family this Groundhog Day.
I love vish

P.S. I like your transmog it looks nice, I'm jealous I can't have goggles.
Welcome to KT! :)
Thanks Jen! Gratz on Sha, the stream was exciting to watch.
Thank you!

I hope you get your name soon!
Welcome to Kel'thuzad!
Glad to see that we're becoming a competitive PvE server once again.
damn, those prices are cheap. My old guild is selling sha for 1 million and welcome to KT
oh dang intent vs demise

AIN'T DAT ADWARF'S GUILD DOE
hai
the legend himself
are you who i think you are??? warlock??
can i buy shaw
02/02/2013 08:44 PMPosted by Dwarfdk
are you who i think you are??? warlock??

no way, bud. I play a pally named Pat. I was named Kowai back when you used to be in Intent/
Did you guys leave Randze/Sykko/Vred behind?

Can I take them?
Oh Kowai! I remember you :)
Did you guys leave Randze/Sykko/Vred behind?

Can I take them?

Nope, they like us too much.
C'mon.

C'moooooooooooooooooon.

But is that confirmation that they didn't join you guys over on KT? Free agents?
C'mon.

C'moooooooooooooooooon.

But is that confirmation that they didn't join you guys over on KT? Free agents?

I need to get you another hobby! Everyone is coming over here :)
Shame.