We hate Garrosh for putting War?

Story Forum
1 2 3 8 Next
In World of Warcraft.

Don't comprehend pacifist logic.

inb4 War crimes. (both sides have committed war crimes.)

inb4 he is mean to other races. (His enemies live in green luscious forest while his people live in a desolate place, he has to be tough because he wants to see his people prosper.)

inb4 he is using the sha. ( that is just because blizzard has gave Garrosh way to many writers and just decided the best thing to do was to hit him with the villian bat.)

Honestly this garrosh makes zero sense from the garrosh we met in redridge, good job for messing up another one of your characters.(Honestly look at all the Garroshs you can see how they are all different because of the multiple writers this character has had.)

Illidian is getting returned because they didn't like his death but honestly look at Garrosh his father almost doomed his race but he came back at the end to put light to the name at Hellscream and you randomly make Garrosh this villain to just ruin Hellscreams name? honeslty IF Garrosh was a true Hellscream, at the end he would fix this.
Yeah sadly Blizz introduced that character badly and found a solution to get rid of him: death.
02/05/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Darmonic
(both sides have committed war crimes.)

No, they haven't.

(His enemies live in green luscious forest while his people live in a desolate place, he has to be tough because he wants to see his people prosper.)

Maybe he should trade with the people in the forest instead of trying to kill them.

redridge

Stonetalon

honeslty IF Garrosh was a true Hellscream, at the end he would fix this.

Grom was an utter jerk as well.
Who let the rotbrains out again?

Gandred, I'm blaming you.
One, I never met Garrosh in Redridge.

Two, there's this thing called trade which is good for supplying what you need. I know, I know, this means you have to hold off on the 'BLOOD AND THUNDER' and keep your weapons sheathed, but we all make sacrifices, am I right?

And three, if Garrosh is going to mirror Grom's story, he will somehow save the orcish race from a fate they chose whilst doing nothing for those harmed by said orcs.

Gandred, I'm blaming you.

I'm sorry.
There is a difference between liking a character as a character, and liking them as a person.

I like Garrosh as a character, but I hate Garrosh as a person. He is returning the Horde back to the days of Ner'zhul and co. WAR! WAR! WAR! and all that crap. I like the conflict he is bringing to the game, but he is still an !@#.

inb4 he is mean to other races. (His enemies live in green luscious forest while his people live in a desolate place, he has to be tough because he wants to see his people prosper.)

A good leader shouldn't have to use war as a means to get what he needs. There are plenty of trees in Tirisfal, Faralas, Silverpine, the Howling Fjord, Quel'thalas, the Ghostlands the Grizzly Hills, and Winterspring. Why not use those?
(both sides have committed war crimes.)

No, they haven't.

Wrong.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7810091742

9 page thread about war crimes both sides have created, gtfo horde btw.

There is a difference between liking a character as a character, and liking them as a person.

I like Garrosh as a character, but I hate Garrosh as a person. He is returning the Horde back to the days of Ner'zhul and co. WAR! WAR! WAR! and all that crap. I like the conflict he is bringing to the game, but he is still an !@#.

A good leader shouldn't have to use war as a means to get what he needs. There are plenty of trees in Tirisfal, Faralas, Silverpine, the Howling Fjord, Quel'thalas, the Ghostlands the Grizzly Hills, and Winterspring. Why not use those?

Most of those places are plague tainted, and why relocate a million people such far location when ashenvale is right there?

One, I never met Garrosh in Redridge.

Two, there's this thing called trade which is good for supplying what you need. I know, I know, this means you have to hold off on the 'BLOOD AND THUNDER' and keep your weapons sheathed, but we all make sacrifices, am I right?

[/i]

You should go meet him, he is all about honor and the soilders there love them they talk about how before Garrosh was hellscream his family was starving.

Most of those places are plague tainted, and why relocate a million people such far location when ashenvale is right there?

Because it's not there land.

Also, he doesn't have to move people there, just use the resources.

All land is troll land honestly. If the elves don't have the power to defend it they have a right to take it.

Garrosh already said he wanted to build a city to mirror Orgimmar in the heart of Ashenvale.
02/05/2013 08:48 PMPosted by Darmonic
9 page thread about war crimes both sides have created,

Yeah, and so far nobody has given a valid example of an Alliance "war crime."
02/05/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Vyrin
9 page thread about war crimes both sides have created,

Yeah, and so far nobody has given a valid example of an Alliance "war crime."

Proudmoore, How about using the orcs as slaves, or about to mass execute the blood elves for dealing with naga?
02/05/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Darmonic
Proudmoore

Has not committed any war crimes.

How about using the orcs as slaves

Isolated incidents not sanctioned by the Alliance

or about to mass execute the blood elves for dealing with naga?

Executing traitors is not a war crime.
02/05/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Ozbid

Well now. That's a nothing topic entirely.

02/05/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Ozbid

Most likely because it's not worth having to ship the lumber ALL the way back to Org. Like Darmonic said, there is a huge forest right next door.
02/05/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Darmonic
If the elves don't have the power to defend it they have a right to take it.

No one will take you seriously when you start posting things like this.

You're justifying that I have a right to murder my neighbour and steal their house.
02/05/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Vyrin
Proudmoore

Has not committed any war crimes.

I didn't know purging Dalaran off blood elves wasn't a war crime, you know a city that is suppose to be a sanctuary for all, I guess Garrosh has a right to go to shat and purge all the Draenei there.

You're justifying that I have a right to murder my neighbour and steal their house.

All land, is troll land.

Quel'thalas was troll land, Lordaeron was troll land, Northern Kalmidor was Troll land.

Literally all those places have been taken from the Trolls because they didn't have the power to defend it.
02/05/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Gandred

So you and your neighbor are at war and there is no system of government where u live?
02/05/2013 08:58 PMPosted by Darmonic
I didn't know purging Dalaran off blood elves wasn't a war crime

It's not. The Blood Elves were actively taking up arms against Dalaran and its government and doing everything they could to violate its policies.

It's no different than any country arresting members of a group in support of an enemy of the state.

you know a city that is suppose to be a sanctuary for all

It was neutral at the pleasure of Dalaran's government, and it was Dalaran's government that decided that the Horde was not welcome anymore.

I guess Garrosh has a right to go to shat and purge all the Draenei there.

Only if he conquered the city. Garrosh is not a member of Shattrath's government and hence has no power to do so.
02/05/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Matthir
So you and your neighbor are at war and there is no system of government where u live?

That's irrelevant to the point I'm making. Darm said that if one group is powerful enough to take something, then it's their right to take it.

Same deal applies with me being able to overpower the elderly people living next to me.
id like to know what the civilian populations of the various races want. how do they feel about the war? how do the Nelves feel about trade? how do the forsaken feel about plague? how do worgen feel about anything... same for draeinie?

edit: why are the two most technologicaly advanced races on the planet goblins/gnomes(draenei got a pass by alien intervention) seccond fiddle to orcs and humans?
I didn't know purging Dalaran off blood elves wasn't a war crime

It's not. The Blood Elves were actively taking up arms against Dalaran and its government and doing everything they could to violate its policies.

It's no different than any country arresting members of a group in support of an enemy of the state.

you know a city that is suppose to be a sanctuary for all

It was neutral at the pleasure of Dalaran's government, and it was Dalaran's government that decided that the Horde was not welcome anymore.

I guess Garrosh has a right to go to shat and purge all the Draenei there.

Only if he conquered the city. Garrosh is not a member of Shattrath's government and hence has no power to do so.

Vyrin logic *If you get power over a goverment you are allowed to commit genocide on people, and it isn't a war crime.*

I am pretty sure the leaders of those african countries are the ones commiting genocide and it is still counted as genocide by other countries even if they are the leader of the country.

If you argue that that is false then I guess we had to right to stop Hitler since it was his country and he could do what he wanted with it to the people inside of it.

Oh wait.
id like to know what the civilian populations of the various races want. how do they feel about the war? how do the Nelves feel about trade? how do the forsaken feel about plague? how do worgen feel about anything... same for draeinie?

edit: why are the two most technologicaly advanced races on the planet goblins/gnomes(draenei got a pass by alien intervention) seccond fiddle to orcs and humans?

Also for some reason the Forsaken seems more intelligent then normal humans...??