(A) The Keepers of Stromgarde RP/PvP

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
02/09/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Shockblast
A fireball shoots out of the device, hitting Mavz without a chance for him to dodge it.

YOU ONLY FUEL MY RAGE, ORC!
02/10/2013 05:14 AMPosted by Mavz
A fireball shoots out of the device, hitting Mavz without a chance for him to dodge it.

YOU ONLY FUEL MY RAGE, ORC!

Maybe you'd get burned by pyrotechnic weaponry less if you referred to people by their name.

Manners are important.

Maybe you'd get burned by pyrotechnic weaponry less if you referred to people by their name.

Manners are important.
Why does KoS always evac Stromgarde everytime WSB comes along to Rp with ya??

Hurts our feelings
All dem feels!

Hurts our feelings

I personally just hover above it and watch whatever ridiculous zerg force Himanshu assembled spin in spastic circles on their flying mounts like they're about to lose control of their bowels.
Keepers was my reason for coming to an RP-PVP server on VeCo. That was three years ago. Some of my favorite moments in game.

WANKERS!

Hurts our feelings

I personally just hover above it and watch whatever ridiculous zerg force Himanshu assembled spin in spastic circles on their flying mounts like they're about to lose control of their bowels.

I told my guild to leave because I wanted some alone time with Himanshu.
If you know what I mean.
*watched Shock's event unfold*

*He looks amazed as the sky lights up and Mavz is hurled aside.*

Un...real...
Problem Solved#1 True Rpers.

Hurts our feelings

Figure out how many of us are there. Bring a equal force. See how far you get then. Till then I'll continue to pick off your sqaud 1 by 1 as the straggle with your 20v5 raids.
*watched Shock's event unfold*

*He looks amazed as the sky lights up and Mavz is hurled aside.*

Un...real...

Shockblast strolls back in with an electric guitar connected to a powered up 10ft tall amp that is next to everyone else. The Orc hands the electric guitar over to the Death Knight

Here you go Vesker, play a sick guitar solo.

Shockblast walks back to his community aid clinic.
02/11/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Veskér
Figure out how many of us are there. Bring a equal force. See how far you get then. Till then I'll continue to pick off your sqaud 1 by 1 as the straggle with your 20v5 raids.

Yes you always show me the courtesy of giving me a fair fight and not zerging me with five people. I am sure you and your guild master's word are of the upmost regard.
02/11/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Teirvel
Yes you always show me the courtesy of giving me a fair fight and not zerging me with five people. I am sure you and your guild master's word are of the upmost regard.

Agreed Teirvel, They seem to like to camp you and I 5v1 : /
02/11/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Xanatera

Sits on the hunter once again, reading the newspaper's comic section
Walking by Palm sees the orc sitting on the poor blood elf.

Oh my, You smelly orc get off that Blood elf this minute.

Palm walks up the the orc and takes a bite out of his arm. She quickly spits on the ground.

There That will teach you, You bully. Btw you need a shower.
Walking by Palm sees the orc sitting on the poor blood elf.

Oh my, You smelly orc get off that Blood elf this minute.

Palm walks up the the orc and takes a bite out of his arm. She quickly spits on the ground.

There That will teach you, You bully. Btw you need a shower.

Says the Undead woman. Your body is rotting.
I'm sexy and I know it plays in back ground
/flex

I work out.

Wiggle wiggle

(Okay enough goofing. KoS is a pretty good guild. Just don't join then go horde... It ends badly.)
bumpity bump for Keepers
02/11/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Xanatera

That made me lol