(A) The Keepers of Stromgarde RP/PvP

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Hey, I'm aware that our guild seems to give you guys rage erections, but can you please stop posting baseless slander in our recruitment thread? It'd be much appreciated.
02/12/2013 05:21 AMPosted by Wolfsung
Hey, I'm aware that our guild seems to give you guys rage erections, but can you please stop posting baseless slander in our recruitment thread? It'd be much appreciated.

I don't rage I create good rp situations and stories. I'll see you on the battlefield.
erections
YEA BUDDY!

Nah, I'm good being Shock's little seat... I do not take orders from a silly human :P
02/12/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Xanatera

Nah, I'm good being Shock's little seat... I do not take orders from a silly human :P

Well, you know, i can offer you other things you can be. ;)
Oh my...

Time to get a little serious here...

As a former keeper, I can tell you that if you join. You wont regret it. They have sme fun events. If you like to RP even if you are new to rp. They have many levels of skilled rpers to show you the ranks. They wpvp is always fun as well. They have a great structure. Great bunch of people to interact with, even if you are a shy they will break you out of that fast :) You will feel welcomed and part of the KoS family and that is a great feeling.

to all my keepers I luffs you guys. Good luck with the recruiting.
What's this about erections?
02/11/2013 11:15 PMPosted by Veskér
That made me lol
02/16/2013 04:04 AMPosted by Teirvel
You are no keeper, you are a disgruntled little boy who disrupts others and ruins rp events.

was it in a contested zone ?

you are fair game.

QQ moar.
PvP happened on a RP-PvP server.

Moonguard/W.Accord are -----> that way

-
Xeloda Bowtwitch
Goblin Sapper for Hire
02/16/2013 02:05 AMPosted by Mavz
erections
was it in a contested zone ?you are fair game.

No it wasn't and no one but the lowbies died. He died repeatedly the fact of the matter is you respect another guilds rp events and don't bomb them.
In case you didn't remember I was Horde. Unlike other server transfers mine didn't happen under disrespectful terms and a lot of Horde still talk to me. So much in fact that I was called by several people at your event to attack it. Might wanna check up on your people.

I did not grief your rp in terms with I made/attempted to make it a Rp/PvP event in attacking your event you know, since, its in our story you and Maul clan are our enemies. Even brought a translator to discuss the RP/PvP Wargame I was going to offer to you to end this feud once and for all. Instead I was 10v1'ed repeatedly and flexed upon like you achieved greatness. I would have slaughtered any of you 1v1 2v1. So please.... Do not call me a griefer. I RP within every unofficial RP rule there is. I have Rp'ed on WrA and Lhoof for many years. I know the lines for goddmodding, griefing, and not making any sense. Forsaken holding a "Tavern night" in an contested Forsaken area with Blood elfs, goblins, and orcs doesnt make much sense but hey to each his own. Don't knock a pissed off Scourge human for wanting his homeland back.

Secondly. You must be a fan of my stories because you know every word. I am a self centered DK. Who cares for nothing but the cause and his orders. I am not a Love struck blood elf, bi polar Forsaken, Stank azz orc, or half retarded troll who cares adventuring and his community. I'm a Human DK. What do I really care about anyone else feelings in RP?

Last. Do not troll our Recruitment page. I do not do this to yours or your allys. Do not do it to ours.

- Warbringer Vesker, Veteran of the Alliance.
Ps. (RP wise) You repeatedly killed an unarmed messenger of war. Lore wise, you are disgraceful and pathetic. That is all.
02/16/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Veskér
In case you didn't remember I was Horde. Unlike other server transfers mine didn't happen under disrespectful terms and a lot of Horde still talk to me.

Actually, you don't know the story you weren't there and the faction change happened four months after the situation. And you would be surprised how many people on the alliance still talk to me actually most of the people in keepers still talk to me.
02/16/2013 08:04 AMPosted by Veskér
Ps. (RP wise) You repeatedly killed an unarmed messenger of war. Lore wise, you are disgraceful and pathetic. That is all.

You were definitely armed. And you continuously killed our lowbies, plus your in horde territory yea I am going to kill you, that is what is going to happen.
Secondly. You must be a fan of my stories because you know every word.

Actually I don't I just went over to the keepers website and copied the lines from the forum. And if you qualify, knowing every word as quoting the title, then sure I guess I know every word.
What the monkey is all this drama.

Get off my forums, queens or I will unleash the wrath of CLOVER the mightiest fem Panda to ever grace Azeroth upon you!

/cackle
What the monkey is all this drama.

Get off my forums, queens or I will unleash the wrath of CLOVER the mightiest fem Panda to ever grace Azeroth upon you!

/cackle

Jumps onto Mavz with his arms wrapped around the warlock's neck.

Ruh Roh!
hmmm so in your story we are enemies... I smell bull there... only reason we are is because some one got butt hurt that i left and faction changed... If I wasn't guild master of Shattered Maul Clan your guild wouldn't want anything to do with mine... so before you run your mouth vesker i'd get your facts straight...

as for teirvel's guild i'm not stepping into that mess...

02/16/2013 08:24 AMPosted by Teirvel
. And you would be surprised how many people on the alliance still talk to me actually most of the people in keepers still talk to me.

Same goes for me. Not everyone is hostile to me and tries to kill me. I still talk to some keepers and members of the alliance.

Unlike other server transfers mine didn't happen under disrespectful terms

Mine wasn't either, was personal reasons for leaving.