Tauren druid OP herbing

Professions
The advantage that the combo gives is crazy OP. Faster collecting time. The worst one flight form they don't dismount give them a crazy advantage and they don't need to kill a mob to get a herb. This is discouraging me to even herb. I mean is it even worth it? To get beat at every aspect of it. This makes herbing broken. I know worgens have faster skinning but honestly what is the big deal its not like they are in competion in skinning it if they killed it its theirs that simple but I think I may have to give up herbing just because the advantage they give (I see about 4 in every good herbing place on my realm)
This reminds me... I recommend having a tauren druid alt for farming... highly effective...
Jarboe,

You are like the millionth person to complain since early Burning Crusade, six years now. It has been answered many times, yes its OP... thems the breaks, deal with it.
Class/race perk. What's the big deal.
When i see one in my area i watch it and head the opposite direction. There are so many herbs to pick it doesnt matter.
You have the option to roll your own Tauren Druid. Nothing is stopping you.
Gathering is such a waste of time, I wouldn't bother leveling the tauren druid in the first place.
01/31/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Jozie
Gathering is such a waste of time, I wouldn't bother leveling the tauren druid in the first place.

Unless you also want to have a Druid alt to have a Druid alt, then you're just picking some sweet money-while-leveling professions that also pay off when you want to go farm some mats. There is no guarantee that what you need will be on the AH at a given time, but you can always go out there and get your hands dirty.
02/01/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Grippr
Unless you also want to have a Druid alt to have a Druid alt, then you're just picking some sweet money-while-leveling professions that also pay off when you want to go farm some mats. There is no guarantee that what you need will be on the AH at a given time, but you can always go out there and get your hands dirty.

Hence my bank alt Jozie, dual gatherer. Though I personally only deal with current end-game materials, which are always abundant on the AH. And there is normally very little competition from tauren druids for rare low-level herbs.
02/01/2013 09:37 AMPosted by Jozie
Hence my bank alt Jozie, dual gatherer. Though I personally only deal with current end-game materials, which are always abundant on the AH. And there is normally very little competition from tauren druids for rare low-level herbs.

I don't think you understand. No one cares about your situation. Having a druid farming alt is nice when you want to farm herbs. That is all everyone in this thread is saying.
02/01/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Grippr
I don't think you understand. No one cares about your situation. Having a druid farming alt is nice when you want to farm herbs. That is all everyone in this thread is saying.

Ok, now I am confused. It is widely accepted by the richest players that unless you enjoy flying in circles, gathering is a waste of time except while leveling. Which is basically what I said and I thought you were challenging.

No one needs sungrass at level 90, they can do a couple dailies and level around it if they are powerleveling a crafting profession. What they really need is green tea leaf or fool's cap. If the price is unreasonible, then you shouldn't be crafting whatever it is you are trying to make.
No worries mate, I'll help clear up your confusion. This isn't about being the richest player in wow. This is about farming herbs and Tauren druids having an advantage at this activity.