Looking for input on best Alliance RP realm!

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
im looking to get back into RPing and want to find a suitable RP realm to transfer some chars over too...any input would be awesome! Let me know what you think the best RP realm is!
Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord are generally the best servers to find RP on for either faction. Just avoid Goldshire and to a lesser extent Silvermoon on the former unless you're into that sort of thing.
No one is going to be able to tell you what is best. You need to tell us what kind of rp you like, how you set up your characters, and how close you stick to lore. There are a lot of things to consider.

What is really great to one person would be absolutely horrifying to others.
ya im leaning towards Wyrmrest Accord it seems like an great server and i do have lower level random toons on there and have had some good RP thanks Sharkon!
and Amarlei im just asking in general... trying to find good general RP
and even if I was super specific would you even have any suggestions? lol
02/03/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Sharkon
Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord
Give Ravenholdt a chance. I did and I haven't regretted it, and I don't really play the game for anything other than RP.
The "tell us what you like" approach before answering is a bit idealistic... even that info is never enough, because we're all suggesting based on personal preferences and experiences.

Like others have said, Wyrmrest Accord or Moonguard. I hear the former is stronger for Horde, and the latter is better for Alliance, but I don't play on Wyrmrest Accord, so no promises.
02/04/2013 04:32 AMPosted by Flitin
Give Ravenholdt a chance. I did and I haven't regretted it, and I don't really play the game for anything other than RP.

Agreed. Awesome RP-PVP server. I don't see how one can RP and get a rush off of it on a PVE server.

Crossfaction parleys in contested zones - adrenalin and paranoia singing - great stuff. We need more Allies on Ravenholdt, and a very strong core of RP guilds is well established there. Roll alts on you portential server(s), and test the waters.
thank you all for the input..ill defintely check out Ravenholdt, although im not too into pvp, i get flustered when i get ganked..lol
Head on over to www.ravenholdt.us, find some familiar names, and seek us out in-game. We'll keep an eye on you :). Besides, I've very rarely been murdered in my travels.

Look forward to seeing you!
You can check out Earthen Ring's RP community at earthenring.net