[H] Malim Praedari 5/12 - LF1 Healer/osDPS

Hyjal
Malim Praedari is recruiting a Healer with Good OS DPS for our 10m raid team. We are 5/12 ToT but some of us have more experience than that in there as well.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs from 5pm to 8pm server time (Pacific time). (Most of us are CST hints the earlier time)

Healer / osDPS : Shaman or Monk
Preferably Ilvl 490+

Players will be expected to know their class inside and out, be self-starters, able to swap specs as needed, and otherwise contribute to the success of the raid. We are not looking for those that need external motivation to improve or the need to create Drama.

If interested, please contact DemonicPacco (Paccoco#1375) or any officer in game. If you are interested in applying, please visit our website (http://www.malimpraedari.com), and fill out an application.
Bump, In Need of a Melee DPS
Still looking to fill our last raid slot
Still looking to fill our last spot in our Raid. So bumpy bumpy
Bouncy Bouncy
Bump..sort of
i know its a little below your reuired specifications but 483 ilvl rogue looking for a raid group5
i know its a little below your reuired specifications but 483 ilvl rogue looking for a raid group

Sorry for the delayed response, Contact me ingame
Looking for a tank or 2
El Bumpo
Still looking for 2 Melee DPS to fill our slots that became vacant.
Bumpity bump. a bumperoo.
suffering from split personalities. Just like the monk said. A Bumping we will go!
Speed Bumps Ahead!
Tired of bumps, how about a bounce
Bump
Now only looking for 1 more dps and we are set... again
Sigh, here we go again
Would love to fill this slot. Still progressing with pugs at the moment /wrists