90's Nostalgia

Wyrmrest Accord
For some reason... The very first thing that popped into my mind was Jem and the Holograms xD *fist pump* ...late 80's counts right? lol
02/04/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Lilynaria
Jem and the Holograms

I remember that! xD
02/04/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Quintus
I'm more of an 80's kid but I -loved- Batman the animated series.

90's kid myself, but THIS.

Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammill = best Batman and Joker duo ever.

The way these two played off each other is amazing, and all those years.... I didn't think that THIS GUY:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100905170008/doblaje/es/images/a/a4/LukeSkywalker.jpg

Was the voice of THIS GUY:

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Joker-Animation-Picture-pop-culture-695301_640_480.jpg

Until I was much older.

That laughter still haunts me.
Xena : Warrior Princess
02/04/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Tavook
Xena : Warrior Princess

Yes, yes! That was my favorite show and my brother loved Hercules.

Also:

Joxer the Mighty
Roams through the countryside
He never needs a place to hide
With Gabby as his sidekick
Fighting with her little stick
Righting wrongs and singing songs
Being mighty all day long
He's Joxer—he's Joxer the Mighty!
Oohhhhhh—
He's Joxer the Mighty
He's really tidy
Everybody likes him
'Cause he has a funny grin
Joxer—
Joxer the Mighty!
Also, since I know this will draw some laughs and nostalgia all the same:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c8FzDm4Gbo
Pirates of Dark Water! Why did they never finish it???? : (

Also Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series and Batman Beyond (and basically anything Kevin Conroy has done, especially the 2 Justice League series, but thats not 90's)

Kanas, you got 5 more points in my cool book, add that to your 5 for answering my chain vs scope question on hunter forums brings you to 10 points which is enough to purchase an I ♥ Hordies bumper sticker or a certificate for a free pet wash.

Edit! I forgot Reboot!
No mentions for Darkwing Duck? Sad hunter is sad.
JOHNNY BRAVO

Y NO ONE SAY DIS?!

Also;
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
Recess
Street Sharks
Dexter's Lab
Swat Katz
and Scooby Doo of course!
02/04/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Hyenastep

<3
I'm kinda sad no one put Courage the Cowardly Dog or the Powerpuff Girls. Or Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, though that was more early 2000s.
02/04/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Zieto
Powerpuff Girls

Mannnn. Now I have to watch all of these again!
02/04/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Catlin
No mentions for Darkwing Duck? Sad hunter is sad.

JOHNNY BRAVO

Y NO ONE SAY DIS?!

Also;
Recess
Street Sharks
Dexter's Lab
Swat Katz
and Scooby Doo of course!

02/04/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Zieto
I'm kinda sad no one put Courage the Cowardly Dog or the Powerpuff Girls. Or Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, though that was more early 2000s.

ALL OF THE FEELS! * celebrates the existence of Boomerang (channel for old school cartoons, for those who don't know :P)*
Already mentioned:
Animaniacs
Batman, the animated one
Felix the cat
Earthworm Jim(I had the sega game)
Freakazoid
Angry Beavers
AAAAH! Real Monsters!
Wild Thornberries
Powerpuff Girls
Dexter's Lab
Swat Kats
Pinky & the Brain
Doug
Hey Arnold
Ren and Stimpy
Johnny Bravo
Recess
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Batman Beyond

Haven't seen mentioned:
Gargoyles
TMNT
Rocko's Modern Life
Cow and Chicken
2 Stupid Dogs
Catdog
DBZ
Gundam Wing
Big O
Yu Yu Hakusho
Tiny Toon Adventures
TaleSpin
Taz-Mania
Bonkers
Bevis and Butthead
South Park
Sonic the Hedgehog(We actually taped most of these because I loved them so much)
The Tick
Thomas and Friends(Not really a cartoon, but close)
Magic School bus
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Rocket Power
Futurama
Tom & Jerry Kids
Wallace and Gromit
Rupert
Goof Troop
Cro
Pink Panther
Super Secret Squirrel(or whatever)
Speed Racer
Clifford
Blue's Clues
KaBlam!
Mighty Ducks
Johnny Quest
Dial M for Monkey
I Am Weasel
Men in Black
Corderouy the Bear(or whatever)
Country Mouse/City Mouse
Celebrity Deathmatch(My mom tried to keep me from watching this but I did anyway)
Godzilla
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
PB&J Otter
ChalkZone
Codename: Kids Next Door
Crashbox
Dragon Tales
Mike, Lulu, and Og
Sabrina
NASCAR Racers

Yes, I collected most of them from the thread but I would have mentioned these anyway. Man, I watched so many TV shows when I was little.

If it came on Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon, I watched it.

Cartoons today are flippin' garbage. They don't have messages, they don't teach you anything. They're just vomit on a TV screen meant to entertain. They're not worth anything.

(Yes I used a list to find a lot of these, but I couldn't remember the name of something and then once I found the list... I just kept looking. I only put things on it that I actually -watched- at least.)
I did mention DBZ, clicky da link. ;)
Using phone for tethered internet, can't watch youtube.
Also, forgive the spam, but this fits perfectly at the end of the 90s' early 2000s:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0CmqdivcaY
Johnny Bravo, Sailor Moon(shut up, it was awesome), Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Felix the Cat, Samurai Pizza Cats(if anyone knows where I can get something about that I will give you a bunch of monies because I'm trying to find it for my older sisters b-day.), Pokemon, Biker Mice from Mars(I think that's what it was called), there were a couple of others as well, but I can't think of them off of the top of my head.
A while ago I set out to fill my collection and watch series of shows from my past.

I managed to get ReBoot, Gargoyles, Roughnecks: Starship Troopers, Batman: AS, and quite a few others by no small means.

Pirates of the Dark Water eludes me though.. Did manage to find 3 comics of the show from about 20 years ago at a store for a quarter each. Not to mention a ROM of the SNES game. BBEP ((Big Bad Evil Pirate)) had the best ship ever. Not to mention the almost Lovecraftian horror of the Dark Water itself.

Edit: Did I mention Johnny Quest? Did anyone mention it?

Edit Edit: How awesome would an RP setting be in Pirates of the Dark Water. Admit it. You'd do it.
Reboot, Batman: The Animated Series, Mummies Alive, Gargoyles, Shadow Raiders, Beast Wars, Felix the Cat, Johnny Bravo, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Ren & Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Batman Beyond, X-Men: The Animated Series and Spiderman's own animated series from the 90's.

I also nominate that the 90's had the best themes ever for their cartoons.

Edit: I also forgot about Samurai Jack.