Thinking of transfering here

Kel'Thuzad
I was thinking of transferring here and looking for a guild that raids 9 PM est to around 2 AM est. Cant be on Fri/Sat I know my MoP raid experience is lacking but I am returning from a extended break and looking to get back into raiding. In Cata I was 9/13H in BD,BOT, and TFW, 6/7H in Firelands, and 8/8H in DS. If interested, please add my battletag Bluelantern 1541 or post here
Check out beaverdamguild.com and submit an application if you are interested.

We're 6/6 6/6 4/4 for 10m and are looking to move to 25m raiding prior to 5.2

Our raids are Tue/Thu/Sun from 9 PM EST to Midnight EST.

Contact me in game if you have any questions.
Possibly
Requiem of the Fallen (6/6 MSV) (4/6 HoF) (3/4 ToES) is looking to recruit a healer (Minimum 485 ilvl) for our 10m core. I'm assuming your main spec is dps, but we need a healer that also has a good dps set, so if you are interested in doing that let me know. Our current raid time is Tues/Wed 9PM EST.

If you're interested, you can either reply here or whisper me in game.
Battletag: EnigmaVortex#1712
If I'm not online, you can try to whisper our raid leader, Dromio, or send me mail in-game.
Feel free to add Dromio on Real ID: drewamongthefence@gmail.com or Battletag: Endorphins#1445
<Singularity> previously named Demolition Derby is now recruiting competent, reliable and social raiders for 10-man progression. We are in a newly formed guild striving for progression. While progressing through the content at a swift and smooth pace, we would like our members to create friendships and bonds to enjoy the game in a broader aspect.

Raid Times(EST) (If you're not on EST, use http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)
Tuesday- 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday- 8:00PM - 12:00AM
Thursday/Friday- 8:00PM - 12:00AM

Recruiting:

Healers:
Holy/Disc Priest - Open
Mistweaver Monk - Closed
Holy Paladin - Open
Resto Druid - Open

DPS:
Shadow Priest - Open
Fire/Arcane Mage - Open
Warlock - Open
Retribution Paladin - Open
Ele or Enh Shaman - Open
Rogue: Open
Warrior: Open
Death Knight: Open

Tanks:
Protection Warrior: Open
Blood Death Knight: Open
BM Monk: Open
Guardian Druid: Open

If you are exceptional at your class and a quick learner with patience, then we want you.

Applying
Take note the length of application, apparent time spent, and how well you apply detail to your answers (i.e. English Literacy and try to use proper punctuation and grammar) WILL ALL BE CONSIDERED!

If it looks like you spent 5 minutes on your application and it is not legible, your application will be automatically denied. We all spend money and plenty of time to play this game so don't waste our time, but more importantly don't waste your own time. We want smart, skilled, and dedicated players.

To apply, visit: singularity-kt.wowstead.com

Thank you for taking the time to read through this carefully. We would love to have you among our ranks! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me in-game on Raznoth, Apokys or my Battle Tag: Raznoth#1370. If you cannot reach me online, leave an in-game mail and I will gladly get back to you momentarily.
I've replied to your application on our site, please have a look at it and get back to us.
hey,

<The United> is currently looking for a 10th (dps sham or monk w/ heal offspec) to start raiding immediately.

About us: One of the oldest KT guilds. clearing all normal mode content since cata started + some heroics.

Adult gamers with RL obligations who like to raid with progression as our dedicated goal on a casual, 2-day schedule. We will never demand you commit more time (compromising RL things!) to meet our raids.

All officers playing since vanilla and often 10-20 people online.

WHERE WE ARE:We cleared MoP normals 2+ months ago and wanna roll through ToT normal and start working some heroics again! Currently 3/16H is our best but for the past month we've had some dedicated members have to quit due to RL issues.

WHAT WE EXPECT: We like people who are never satisfied with their current performance and strive to perform better each week. We maintain a laid back atmosphere and you'll never be yelled at, but on the same hand we expect the most competitive dps your ilvl can offer (now and in the future). You'd have to heal 3 healer fights, I see your gear needs work but we can work with you if you actively are gearing.

SCH: 7-11ser mon + wed . No extra days will be added.

Hit me up in-game if interested via letter or whisper. Thanks.