Leveling

Death Knight
What is the best spec for questing as a Death Knight if you want to hit 90 in as little given time?
Blood.
I think I got through most of Wrath without moving, just chain-queuing LFD.
frost with glyph of dark succor. you will never die, and kill things WAAAAY faster than blood.
02/06/2013 08:26 AMPosted by Hrnmmrnmrnm
frost with glyph of dark succor. you will never die, and kill things WAAAAY faster than blood.
If you don't know how to pull, sure.
If you have up to date gear for your level I would say frost (make sure to take dark succor glyph).

If you're gear is out of date for your level go blood.
02/06/2013 02:30 AMPosted by Warcrimes
Blood.

Yup. You don't have to slow down and heal yourself. Nothing in the quest line can kill you, or even drop your health to 80% for that matter.

Run a few dungeons and pick up some blue pieces when you feel like it, tank queue pops instantly.
02/06/2013 10:28 AMPosted by Warcrimes
If you don't know how to pull, sure.

This^

If you can chain your pulls you can start and end a quest in one straight fight.
Hey there, my main is a DK and I recently rolled this alt, currently at level 68. The secret that no one mentioned so far is that Blood Boil and howling blast are by far our hardest hitting attacks when leveling. One blood boil hits harder than an obliterate crit, by a lot. What is also weird is that howling blast hits harder than obliterate, which makes no sense at all.

So here is what you do. Howling blast, plague strike, blood boil (with talent to spread diseases), put down death and decay, blood boil, howling blast. Then frost strike until you run out of runic power.

In BC dungeons, I was constantly pulling 4,000 to 6,000 dps. Even single target is 2,000 dps. Everyone else I ran with was 300 to 800 dps max. This setup is very OP.