<One Shot> 9/16 H, recruiting casuals

<One Shot> is an adult 10 man raiding guild located on the Stormrage server. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive progression focus people to continue moving forward.

We are currently looking for people that would like to be a part of our team without having to worry about raiding commitment. As a casual member of One Shot, you will sign up to the runs you are able to attend and we will work you in on different bosses so you are able to achieve progression as well as gear. We are looking for skilled and reliable people to be ensure that One Shot continues to progress and move forward weekly.

For more info please visit our website or contact Krazedin in game.

Our Raid Schedule
Mon/Tues/Thur 7-10:30 pm EST

Our Current Progression
6/6 Heroic MSV
3/6 Heroic HoF
4/4 ToES

We are looking for people that have at least full normal experience, heroic does help. Must have a full understanding of the changes in the heroic encounters. We are not looking for people that have not seen the encounters at least on normal. Must be geared respectfully for the encounters.

Currently Recruiting
1 Tank
2 Healers
2 Range DPS
1 Melee DPS

In order for us to keep the great atmosphere we have in the guild we do have a couple of simple requirements...

• We are looking for active people
  • Must be over the age of 23
  • No Trolls, not in guild chat, not in trade chat
  • Must be on time and prepared for raids
  • Must come with knowledge of encounters
  • Must be able to use mumble, have a working mic and not be shy to use it
  • Most of all be a good and fun person to hang out with
  • Real ID: Krazy#1922
    this sounds great. i'd love to get worked into some normal raids and could help out on mon/tuesday probably.
    I am currently a ilvl 488 resto shammy <not good at the dps part but can work on it if i have to> and a 488 ret pally that is looking to progress through raids. we have xp in MSV and the beginning of HoF.
    At this time we do not have a regular spot for a ret pally. We are getting ready for 5.2 which is coming out in about 2 weeks. If interested in the guild please apply on our site and someone will be in touch in game to set something up to chat.