Panda Druids

Druid
02/04/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Darigato
I still say the same thing about Troll and Worgen Druids. There should only be 2 races for the Druids: Night Elves and Tauren.

If we were to follow this mindset to it's most logical conclusion, Night Elves shouldn't exist to begin with, since the first 2 warcrafts were just "Orcs and Humans" and "That's all there should be in warcraft"

as you can tell, that would be a very stupid and limiting mindset now wouldn't it?

That's actually just you overracting on my view, and not logical at all.

Simply wanting only 2 races for Druids and keeping us unique doesn't mean that everything should be back to how it was in the beginning of WC. Extrapolating someone's preference to the most extreme of conclusions is actually the more stupid and limiting mindset.
I hate these threads and it sucks because there are at least 2 a week.

"OMG Panda Druids, why not?!?!"

Because it doesn't make sense. Just because you look like an animal doesn't mean you should have the ability to look like any animal.

Silly pandas.
I hate these threads and it sucks because there are at least 2 a week.

"OMG Panda Druids, why not?!?!"

Because it doesn't make sense. Just because you look like an animal doesn't mean you should have the ability to look like any animal.

Silly pandas.

Except, it does make sense, Panda's are connected to the land and nature enough to develop enough sense of mind not to be angry(or else they might possibly summon the sha) their neutral enough to have ranks among both Horde and Alliance, meaning Cenarion Circle probably wouldn't mind teaching them.

It's not just because they look like bears, it's because everything about their race seems compatible with druids, unlike Undead Monks or Druids.
I feel like it could easily be worked into the lore. And aesthetically it does make sense to me, and I feel as though their "vibe" as it were, works well with the Druid.

And furthermore...Undead can be monks. Explain how THAT makes more sense than a Panda Druid?

I guess really I am just being a baby, because I used to be a NightElf which I loved, xferred horde and don't like the lack of visually appealing(to me at least) choices for Druid. I understand to each their own, but Druids are the only shapeshifters that alone makes the class very unique. I don't see how allowing even one more race option really takes away from that.
I would pay money to be a pandaren druid.
Lore can be created to make the bookworms happy... business comes first, right blizz? right??
i support this message! ^
I guess we'll just have to "bear" with it "fur" now.
There's a human in the lore that can walk in and out of the Emerald Dream...why not human druids?
No one wants to play humans anyway :)
No.
Except, it does make sense, Panda's are connected to the land and nature enough to develop enough sense of mind not to be angry(or else they might possibly summon the sha) their neutral enough to have ranks among both Horde and Alliance, meaning Cenarion Circle probably wouldn't mind teaching them.

It's not just because they look like bears, it's because everything about their race seems compatible with druids, unlike Undead Monks or Druids.

Just because you're in "tune" with nature doesn't mean you should have the capability to be a Druid. It's not something that one day you're just like, "Oh snap...look at that tiger, lemme try."

It has to be taught by someone, which it was, Malfurion. From what I understand Druidism wasn't really taught until after the War of the Ancients which was after the Pandaren had already took off. Therefore, they were never exposed or even had the notion they could do it.

I'm sure you could make up some crap that supports it, but as of right now it just doesn't make sense. Not to mention Blizz would have to create entirely new models which they wont do and that makes me happy. :)

I'm sure you could make up some crap that supports it, but as of right now it just doesn't make sense. Not to mention Blizz would have to create entirely new models which they wont do and that makes me happy. :)

Like what they did with worgen.....made me sick for a week.
02/06/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Quilava
Like what they did with worgen.....made me sick for a week.

No joke, the only Druids in the game should be Night Elves, Taurens and Trolls.